Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Winter Crowns Goal 2 - tiles

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Thanks for your updates. I have reported this over.

AppieP - You can send me your ticket number by pm and I'll add it to my report.
    I reported it to Support as well. In case, you need it I?ll message my ticket number too

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Thanks for your updates. I have reported this over.

AppieP - You can send me your ticket number by pm and I'll add it to my report.
    I have no winter crown goal

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by campbellsNYC View Post
    Hi - issue. In the current "Winter Crowns" goalline, step 2: "snowflake tiles" from #4 in leaderboard.
    Well, I'm almost at #7 goal on leaderboard and this won't proc. I force shut game and reloaded and still nothing. I'm worried this is locked up and will prevent me from getting the fairy queen!!!! Need a fix ASAP to stay on track. EEEEEEK.
    thanks//jake
    Same For me. I just finished goal #8. And have not gotten the winter crowns from Goal line step two(Snowflake tiles). I have restarted my phone and deleted the app and reinstall the app and it still has not worked. Since this seems to be an issue for many people should I still submit a ticket?

Just saw your previous post. Ignore this question but please include me in your report. Thanks
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Bonus for 4th milestone missing

Hey,
    I don?t receive the bonus point in winter crown for achieving the 4th milestone. Can you please help me

New Resident
    I?m also having this problem if you could please add me to your report. I have tried restarting the game several times.

Farm Supplier
    I'm having the same problem. I didn't get any points for reaching 4.milestone. Restart the game didn't change anything

This is the same for me, any help gratefully received?
    Quote Originally Posted by xXBioHaz3rXx View Post
    Hey,
    I don?t receive the bonus point in winter crown for achieving the 4th milestone. Can you please help me

I have the same problem, restarted device several times. Nothing changed.

Rhino Keeper
    I am having the same problem too, I have passed milestone 4 but have not gotten the 700 crowns and I have restarted my game several times. PLEASE HELP!!
    liesl23

Same problem. Forced close and restarted iPad and even placed the 4 tiles to see if that would trigger a response but it did not. I'm still stuck.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast