Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Winter Crowns Goal 2 - tiles

Banned
    I'm having the same problem on my high level account, but not my baby account.

Fashion Designer
    Also same problem with the one that was like 1400 or whatever it was, i submited a ticket but im sure itll take awhile

New Resident
    I'm having the issue with the tiles part of the quest as well. I finished it before it was at that stage of the questline and now its stuck on getting the snowflake tiles when I already have a frostrich, please help. I've restarted, reinstalled, and even hard reset my phone only for it to be the same :/

Same here sending in a ticket to support.

New Resident
    I am having the same problem as well

New Resident
    I'm having the same problem, no bonus point for achieving the 4th milestone

Grand Emperor
    Just to let you all know that I've added you to my report along with your ticket numbers and have responded to your individual pms.

No news yet but I have sent an urgent flag to the Community Manager for them to check on Monday morning.

Rhino Keeper
    I just collected crowns for the tiles but now I have the same problem it’s stuck with collecting crowns for the frostrich milestone 6. I did restart my phone. I am past milestone eight the habitat. Are we going to encounter the same problem for each of these?
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Rhino Keeper
    i'm stuck again as well.

Both of my accounts are messed up. Cranlink22 (main) jumped from the habitat goal to the snow leopard one and I just reached the frostrich last night. Cranlink14606(baby) just got frostrich and won't complete.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast