Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Crowns Goal 2 - tiles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Thanks for your updates. I have reported this over.

AppieP - You can send me your ticket number by pm and I'll add it to my report.
    Just send you my ticket number. Thanks.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    I've reached milestone 6, but I'm not getting the rewards of winter crowns in the snow event.
    I've force closed game and uninstalled game.
    What to do?

New Resident
    I’ve nearly reached milestone 8, but the quest is hung up on those darn tiles. I’ve restarted the game a couple of times, loading screen and all, and even restarted my iPad, and I hate doing that. Still no movement on the quest. I hadn’t even thought it might be a problem until I read others had the quest hang, because I hadn’t hatched out my Owl until a little while ago.

Exactly same problem for me, stuck on the winter tiles even though we’ll past it and several forced closed etc

Grand Emperor
    I have flagged this in earlier but I may not get an answer given it's weekend. I will post as soon as I hear anything.

For those of you who have written to Support: You can send me your ticket number by pm, link in my signature.

For those of you who have pm me your ticket number: I have already added them to my report.

Members who are encountering this problem, please drop a bug post here. I'll make sure you are included in my report.

Farm Supplier
    Same thing here, I have passed the milestone 6 but still didn't get the reward 700 crowns from milestone 4. I am worry that I can't get my Fairy Queen. Do I need to write a ticket to Surpport or just post here?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelfarm98 View Post
    Same thing here, I have passed the milestone 6 but still didn't get the reward 700 crowns from milestone 4. I am worry that I can't get my Fairy Queen. Do I need to write a ticket to Surpport or just post here?
    I have added you to my report. It's entirely your call if to write to Support.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I have flagged this in earlier but I may not get an answer given it's weekend. I will post as soon as I hear anything.

For those of you who have written to Support: You can send me your ticket number by pm, link in my signature.

For those of you who have pm me your ticket number: I have already added them to my report.

Members who are encountering this problem, please drop a bug post here. I'll make sure you are included in my report.
    same issue here.already at milestone 9 but stucked on tiles goal too.ill be grateful if you will include me in your report.thx in advance

Farm Supplier
    Have the same issue, crowns are stuck at the tiles, while I am much further already. Thanks for including me in your report, Rynetory, much appreciated!

Host(ess)
    I am having the same problem. Crowns are stuck on level 4 and I am on level 6, I have rebooted my iPad and also uninstalled the game, still stuck.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast