Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spin The Wheel - 2017 Nov 17

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    UPDATE: so yep that's what it is. You have to chill for a bit and let the videos appear on the wheel. Don't be greedy like i was and watch all the videos as soon as they pop up! Sometimes they also give you an option to watch a video to get double coins for your daily bonus...don't do it! That's one less video u have for the wheel! thanks again Penguin, i owe u big time!
    So that's why I haven't gotten videos in days. I wondered why they didn't show anymore...

But I just won the Glitter Gorgonzola though Hopefully I'll also win the habitat.

Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    Omg really? That has never shown up for me, and I do get 4-5 videos every day. Maybe it's because I watch the videos too quickly! I'll leave them and see what happens! Best tip ever, tysm Penguin!

UPDATE: so yep that's what it is. You have to chill for a bit and let the videos appear on the wheel. Don't be greedy like i was and watch all the videos as soon as they pop up! Sometimes they also give you an option to watch a video to get double coins for your daily bonus...don't do it! That's one less video u have for the wheel! thanks again Penguin, i owe u big time!

And yes, Penguin & Cranlink, the videos differ between android and apple. I have an iphone and used to get the 4 videos per day for gems too, and now i get rando stuff. i've heard other android users say the same as Cranlink, that there aren't as many ads and not on a regular basis. anyway, off topic, i know... just wanted to lyk!
    Glad I could help! Good luck!

I haven?t gotten any videos at all since this wheel started and I usually get 4 a day
    It?s so unfair

Fashion Designer
    I used to get 4 a day but after the last update I get one or two every month only now.

Grand Emperor
    Love the Glitter Gorgon and the Habitat! Wish they would put them on sale as well, for us who arent lucky enough to win them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    I used to get 4 a day but after the last update I get one or two every month only now.

I haven't gotten videos in days as well. It's so weird.

Rhino Keeper
    My video option finally popped up. Got 4 spins...2 for king petals, 1 food and 1 coins. I hate when I get coins on the wheel when there is all that good stuff to win. I have so much useless coins already.
    Last edited by Sugarcat5; 11-21-17 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Misspelled word

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2016 View Post
    You can use your daily videos to get more spins! I get five per day, I think. I got the gorgon on perhaps the 12th spin. And judging on my past experiences on the wheel, I am likely to also get the sheep or the habitat, perhaps even both. IMO, the wheel is one of the best events for those of us who don’t buy gems and are rather frugal with the ones we get from friends.

Whenever daily spins can be used for an event like this, I use them there, especially since the prizes are much better than the coins or flowers we get with the videos now, instead of the daily gems.
    What videos???
    Is it IOS only?

Banned
    Can't get the Winter Wonderlamb, the one thing I really want from the wheel, for the life of me. Ugh! Got the Glitter Gorgon, but didn't really care. Oh well, I guess she is kind of cool. Just not my usual taste.

My wheel has a 10 rune slot. I got it on my last spin.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast