Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spin The Wheel - 2017 Nov 17

Farm Supplier
    I've spent hundreds of gems but no luck. ;____;
    I really wanted the glitter gorgon but no luck for me this time.

Fashion Designer
    IOS only has this option... so not fair!!! Well for videos that is...ughhhhhhh😲

Since I posted about getting videos on my spin to win, the videos have mysteriously trickled off to 1 per day. I have always gotten 5-7 per day. In fact, every time i logged into my game there was a video or 2. However, the day before yesterday I only got 3, yesterday I got 2, and today at reset time I got 1. I don't think this is a coincidence and I don't like it. Can they ever just throw us a bone?
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Farm Supplier
    Hahaha, I've usually just gotten the spin the wheel characters without effort and am not able to breed the animals needed for the month. This time it's the opposite---I've gotten every thing except the fey foal (because of the retarded first event where I couldn't get the first fairy even though I spent real money... it was super weighted against/impossible for casual players). I've spent gems on this one, but I give up. ;_____;

My mum's little account has spun 2 Gorgon's (she even missed the first couple days.
    For me, not so much, and I've been getting to them on time every day, and have even used some gems.

I'm more interested in the Winter wonderlamb, but even that is escaping me.

I used a few hundred gems but no gorgon, also I use to get 2 spins a day but for the last 4 days no videos have shown up. No gem sale so I have no gems left, I don't know what to do

How come I can’t buy the Glitter Gorgon in the store? Don’t we normally have that option?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TinkerFairy89 View Post
    How come I can’t buy the Glitter Gorgon in the store? Don’t we normally have that option?
    I think your right about that. Usually we have....
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Got the Glitter Gorgon on my last spin. I'm not always that lucky on Spin Wheel!

Quote Originally Posted by gramland View Post
    Got the Glitter Gorgon on my last spin. I'm not always that lucky on Spin Wheel!
    Just got it on my second account
    But I really wish I will get it on my main account also

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast