Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Harvest Horn - 2017 Nov 17

Rhino Keeper
    OMG...if I see one more fairy ferret I am gonna scream! That is all I've been getting the whole day. At least in the beginning I was getting other animals. Not today...its a fairy ferret invasion!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    OMG...if I see one more fairy ferret I am gonna scream! That is all I've been getting the whole day. At least in the beginning I was getting other animals. Not today...its a fairy ferret invasion!
    I feel the same way

No loyalty here for long time players

I wish they would extend the time on Harvest Horn to the same amount of time we have to breed for Hartwood. I have not had much time to breed for it yet, and it seems as if everyone is having a difficult time getting it.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm wondering if it makes a difference that I already have the Fairy King so don't need the petals... because I having beenspeed breeding since it first came out AND I CAN'T GET IT... UGH 😓 very frustrating as it is not even an Ultra Rare

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHome20 View Post
    I'm wondering if it makes a difference that I already have the Fairy King so don't need the petals... because I having beenspeed breeding since it first came out AND I CAN'T GET IT... UGH 😓 very frustrating as it is not even an Ultra Rare
    I dont have the king yet and i have been breeding and speeding through for days since it came out and only resulting in fairy ferrets porkuplenties and cornucowpias. Its so frusterating that it just doesnt give you it for breeding those two!

I have been breeding and speed breeding for 3 days now and have had no luck what so ever to get the harvest horn. Why ask us to breed the two animals if you're going to make it ridiculous to get?! Sad part I paid for the hartwood horn with speed breeding and now that I'm going for the harvest horn I've gotten 4 of them?! Not happy

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mypreciou83 View Post
    I have been breeding and speed breeding for 3 days now and have had no luck what so ever to get the harvest horn. Why ask us to breed the two animals if you're going to make it ridiculous to get?! Sad part I paid for the hartwood horn with speed breeding and now that I'm going for the harvest horn I've gotten 4 of them?! Not happy
    You got the hartwood from breeding porkuplenty and cornucowpia??

Banned
    *Finally* got the little bugger on my nest (on my baby account). My newer account is more successful than my high level account: it has Porcuplenty and Cornocowpia (obviously, otherwise how would I have Harvest Horn?), and Hartwood. And yes, I got my Hartwood from Porcuplenty and Cornocowpia. Also already have the Fairy King on that account, but a ways away from the queen. On my high level account, I am closer to getting the Queen than the King. I guess in my Fantasy Forest, the queen and king got divorced. lol!

Given up on this, too frustrating

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast