Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Harvest Horn - 2017 Nov 17

Fashion Designer
    50+ ferret fails.... i have two of porkuplenty an cornucowpia have tried both so many times... gosh its so frusterating...an im out of gems now from it, they need to go on sale!!

Im throwin in the towel... i just cant win! I think its time to just stop with this game, and the nonsense of getting so upset over the frusteration from it..its not worth it. Im sure now i wont get the king unless i breed a wholllleeeee bunch. And at this rate with 3-6HR fails every time ill never make it.
    Last edited by miadoubled; 11-22-17 at 11:42 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Given up on this, too frustrating
    You still have a day or two left. Keep going! Unless you have something else to breed for.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Given up on this, too frustrating
    Same, only got my Cornucowpia now in breeding den. Won't get the king fairy or queen. They're always on the side bar smiling saying you can't catch me... It's like putting a jar of sweets on a high shelf in front of a kid. Always there, just can't reach it.

My breeding sucess for limited animals is rubbish. I only got 3 out of all in Oct and Nov.

Good luck everyone. Thanks for all the combos and tips!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NazKat View Post
    Won't get the king fairy or queen. They're always on the side bar smiling saying you can't catch me... It's like putting a jar of sweets on a high shelf in front of a kid. Always there, just can't reach it.
    lol, i like your analogy
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Rhino Keeper
    I keep on getting Fairy Ferrets and 15h timers that obviously turn out to be Cornucowpias
    Last edited by tahitii; 11-23-17 at 08:09 AM.

New Resident
    I think I am well over 100 tries for this so far. No harvest horn yet. ~45 or so gems used also.

I was originally getting mostly Jackalopes and the like. One Cornucowpia, which got my hopes up, four or more Porkuplenty's (3 consecutively) and still no Harvest Horn, or its counter part the Hartwood (which others have been lucky enough to get using the first two of this trio). Now it's devolved into almost non-stop fairy ferrets.

*sigh* Sad, but it was bound to happen after I got both cornucowpia and porkuplenty. It's an irony that you need them both to breed for the Harvest Horn, yet if you get them your chances of getting it are made slim by your success... I'm most likely going to have to wait for them to bring it back (hopefully next year) with the added advantage of already having bred the other two, so they won't take away from my chances of getting the third in the group too much... I hope.
    I know sometimes if you get lucky with breeding one animal, odds tend to stack against you for the next. To balance it out and create diversity among forests.

I'm not overly annoyed. It's amazing I got the first pair in this breeding trio. But the Harvest Horn is so beautiful, I'd love to have it in my forest.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Finally a 15HR timer... im sure my luck itll be cornucowpia .. ive used so many gems speed breeding i dont even want to do this one right now!

I caved and sped it up, not a surprise its another cornucowpia! Just my luck.
    Same happen to me. I couldn't wait and sped up the breeding and it's another cownucowpia 🙁

Grand Emperor
    Does anyone know how much time is left for this?

Plentiful Pals - Part 3
    Get a Harvest Horn (breed Porcuplenty + Cornucowpia)
    REWARD: 1,750 King's pendants, 20 gems

Fashion Designer
    I really wish theyd extend this!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast