View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this Fair/Quest? Did you like the prizes?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Android: I enjoyed this Quest

2 4.00%
  • Android: I didn't enjoy this Quest

5 10.00%
  • Android: I started but I couldn't finish

8 16.00%
  • Android: I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Android: I liked the prizes

3 6.00%
  • Android: I didn't like the prizes

2 4.00%
  • iOS: I enjoyed this Fair

23 46.00%
  • iOS: I didn't enjoy this Fair

6 12.00%
  • iOS: I started but I couldn't finish

14 28.00%
  • iOS: I didn't participate

2 4.00%
  • iOS: I liked the prizes

19 38.00%
  • iOS: I didn't like the prizes

4 8.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Turkey Race County Fair - 2017 Nov 17 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by mrscash50a View Post
    ....that is ok but this will be the very last event I do...I was low on coins so I bought some gems. Figured I would buy some leave piles w/gems....then got bright idea can get all leaves if I got the package...did that. It gave ten leaves...cool I buy five mounds of leaves done with stage. Ya rite went to get leave piles it shows I am over the limit. Shows I bought 15 piles.....so hv to wait another day and won't have time to finish quest. This is wrong soooooooooo wrong. These people are that money hungry???? But that is ok the got the last coins from me and any new neighbors I get I will warn them of what happens!!!!! You people are wrong for that dead wrong!!!!!
    ...checked to see if they took the rakes now I have and can't get leave piles put have 27 rakes😱....lol!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    It is very frustrating when the County Fair requests nearly the exact same order in all three slots.Attachment 40135
    I see your goat cheese, and raise you donuts!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8694.PNG 
Views:	46 
Size:	759.2 KB 
ID:	40150  

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kitte85 View Post
    Omg I had similar thing happen today. Didn't take screenshot. Was too ridiculous lol

All 3 slots asking for goat ice cream. You know the one that takes 5 hours to make, and requires 6 white sugars. Ugh. I cringe whenever I have to make this one.

And all 3 slots were wanting multiples of this loooonnngg recipe. Ha!

Really frustrated with these events. Worked as much as I could to get the beaver and didnt. Now I am 7 days in on the turkey and have gone from 400000 coins to 80000. Can't afford to finish. Good luck everyone but I am done! Sadly. I enjoy this game but play to relax and love my pets don't need the frustration. Wish they would make events achievable for android players

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kitte85 View Post
    I would argue that it is somewhat easier to craft donuts than goat cheese, I definitely bow before your 3-of-a-kind "spin".

Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Omg I had similar thing happen today. Didn't take screenshot. Was too ridiculous lol

All 3 slots asking for goat ice cream. You know the one that takes 5 hours to make, and requires 6 white sugars. Ugh. I cringe whenever I have to make this one.

It's about the right time for these exceptionally difficult orders to start appearing. I'm still floundering to finish day 7, and about all I can put out are 1- and 2-wreath orders, which are only netting me 1% per wreath. I don't even know what to craft over night.

android user here on the last event it looks like this
    1. 20 deliveries
    2. 13 thankful leaves
    3. 5 maple baskets
    4. 5 grape tart
    glad to finally be at the end im flat broke but i love my pets gl to everyone out there

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by puddinya View Post
    android user here on the last event it looks like this
    1. 20 deliveries
    2. 13 thankful leaves
    3. 5 maple baskets
    4. 5 grape tart
    glad to finally be at the end im flat broke but i love my pets gl to everyone out there
    Goal 12?

Rhino Keeper
    If only I didn't waste all my coins in that ridiculous beaver event...

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I would argue that it is somewhat easier to craft donuts than goat cheese
    Really?! Lucky! I guess our farms' orders are reversed. I always feel like I'm low on either maple syrup or maple leaves that I barely keep up with train and fair orders, but I tend to have an excess of goat milk so I make the cheese just to create some space in my barn.

Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post

:O That is insane! I don't have the ice creamery yet so I have no idea what it takes to make any of those desserts. And I've had a few orders asking for that too but I always pass on them (because any ice cream I save up is for the train!)
    Last edited by kitte85; 11-24-17 at 05:00 PM. Reason: missed a post-reponse

Quote Originally Posted by mrscash50a View Post
    ...checked to see if they took the rakes now I have and can't get leave piles put have 27 rakes😱....lol!!!!
    went to buy the piles of leaves could only get five and need ten. Plus I don't understand didn't buy any leafs this level but the ones you get with the gems said I got 15....had I got 15 piles then I would have gotten all leaves I need and hv five left over.....????

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast