View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this Fair/Quest? Did you like the prizes?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Android: I enjoyed this Quest

2 4.00%
  • Android: I didn't enjoy this Quest

5 10.00%
  • Android: I started but I couldn't finish

8 16.00%
  • Android: I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Android: I liked the prizes

3 6.00%
  • Android: I didn't like the prizes

2 4.00%
  • iOS: I enjoyed this Fair

23 46.00%
  • iOS: I didn't enjoy this Fair

6 12.00%
  • iOS: I started but I couldn't finish

14 28.00%
  • iOS: I didn't participate

2 4.00%
  • iOS: I liked the prizes

19 38.00%
  • iOS: I didn't like the prizes

4 8.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Turkey Race County Fair - 2017 Nov 17 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by puddinya View Post
    looking at the goal picture for ios it all makes sense now for me (android user) they have 1 goal for a barn upgrade kit as a reward but for android users that goal literally is broken down into several �� i knew i was past the 10 goal mark but on a good note im on the fowl play goal
    1. 18 deliveries
    2. 12 thankful leaves
    3. 15 apple pies
    4. 15 maple cookies <----
    if im guessing correctly since in the goal you win the carraige which in the ios picture has only 2 more goals behind it i can finally see an end to this event lol sorry bout the long post but my hope i can finish this has been restored lol
    So is this your last level and then u get the turkey? I'm still on the level where u collect dark chocolate and I'm struggling to get rakes. I've sent a million deliveries. I fear the maple creams and maple cookies so much that I bought a 99-gem golden maple (so now I'm maxed out). I really don't know that I am gonna make it. Ive got like 170k coins left and spent about 100k. It's fine, I can earn coins back. Just gimme rakes! As an android player I really wanna get my pet!

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    So is this your last level and then u get the turkey? I'm still on the level where u collect dark chocolate and I'm struggling to get rakes. I've sent a million deliveries. I fear the maple creams and maple cookies so much that I bought a 99-gem golden maple (so now I'm maxed out). I really don't know that I am gonna make it. Ive got like 170k coins left and spent about 100k. It's fine, I can earn coins back. Just gimme rakes! As an android player I really wanna get my pet!
    . If u hv any gems u can buy the rakes.... touch the leaf pile rake will pop up with a zero under it. Touch the rake again picture will pop up with 5gem....if you can buy it!

Fashion Designer
    please team storm8, increase the drop rate of the rakes. i'm nearly dead. countless of deliveries, still no rake. i am at goal 5 android player. pretty please.... :'(

Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mrscash50a View Post
    . If u hv any gems u can buy the rakes.... touch the leaf pile rake will pop up with a zero under it. Touch the rake again picture will pop up with 5gem....if you can buy it!
    Yep, only I'm not spending gems on rakes. I'm spending a ton of coins to craft stuff that I'm then delivering for a fraction of what I can sell them for so that I can waste gems on the rakes the deliveries are supposed to drop? Uh, no. Storm8 needs to drop me the rakes.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-23-17 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word filtered by forum system

Yep, only I'm not spending gems on rakes. I'm spending a ton of coins to craft stuff that I'm then delivering for a fraction of what I can sell them for so that I can waste gems on the rakes the deliveries are supposed to drop? Uh, no. Storm8 needs to drop me the rakes.
    ok it was just an idea. Just trying to help.Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-23-17 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Edit quote

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mrscash50a View Post
    ok it was just an idea. Just trying to help.Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
    Sorry, my tone wasn't cool. I think I'm just frustrated. I feel like finally there's an event I can do, and they make it so hard that u have to spend even more money than u already have. Not ur fault, sorry about that. Thanks for trying to help with a suggestion. Happy turkey!

no i think there is 2 more goals after that -.-" the one that rewards gold lures then the turkey ill post the next goal for android tomorrow

im going to be flat broke after this event lol on the plus side i got 2 new land expansions from doing so many orders i normaly just sell in the shops

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 11: Let's Talk Turkey
    Send 16 orders in order warehouse
    Give Morgan 22 thankful leaves
    Give Piper 12 grape cider
    Give Morgan 25 baked potato
    Give Morgan 10 simple candles
    Rewards: 3 wood plank

Sorry, my tone wasn't cool. I think I'm just frustrated. I feel like finally there's an event I can do, and they make it so hard that u have to spend even more money than u already have. Not ur fault, sorry about that. Thanks for trying to help with a suggestion. Happy turkey!
    ....that is ok but this will be the very last event I do...I was low on coins so I bought some gems. Figured I would buy some leave piles w/gems....then got bright idea can get all leaves if I got the package...did that. It gave ten leaves...cool I buy five mounds of leaves done with stage. Ya rite went to get leave piles it shows I am over the limit. Shows I bought 15 piles.....so hv to wait another day and won't have time to finish quest. This is wrong soooooooooo wrong. These people are that money hungry???? But that is ok the got the last coins from me and any new neighbors I get I will warn them of what happens!!!!! You people are wrong for that dead wrong!!!!!

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast