View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this Fair/Quest? Did you like the prizes?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Android: I enjoyed this Quest

2 4.00%
  • Android: I didn't enjoy this Quest

5 10.00%
  • Android: I started but I couldn't finish

8 16.00%
  • Android: I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Android: I liked the prizes

3 6.00%
  • Android: I didn't like the prizes

2 4.00%
  • iOS: I enjoyed this Fair

23 46.00%
  • iOS: I didn't enjoy this Fair

6 12.00%
  • iOS: I started but I couldn't finish

14 28.00%
  • iOS: I didn't participate

2 4.00%
  • iOS: I liked the prizes

19 38.00%
  • iOS: I didn't like the prizes

4 8.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Turkey Race County Fair - 2017 Nov 17 (POLL ADDED)

Just wanted to add that I too am very disappointed with yet another goal here. I am normally able to complete goals but for the first time ever I am unable to do so for two goals back to back. I had not even gotten over not finishing the previous goal and now I've got salt rubbed in my wound. I'm an android user and only reached level 10 (not even the last goal step!) despite playing at all hours of the day and night sending out orders etc. I feel that if people like me who don't work and play all day can't complete the goal, then what of most people who are working/studying/have a life??!! The game is supposed to be fun and relaxing, not a source of stress and disappointment - we have real life for that!

Android player here. This was almost impossible unless your barn was gigantic and stocked full. My last day got sick and wound up in hospital. My question is what do I do with the leaves in my barn. Tried to store them in cellar couldn't. I do not believe the orders are random. When the things changed that we had to make the orders were using the same resources.
    Use to get a lot of syrup till I hit the maple leaf level then zip nothing and the orders all involved stuff with the syrup. Come on guys we are not that slow. I really like this game but think the events are history for me. I will concentrate on making things people need. I try to sell those items for less till I noticed people reselling stuff and jacking the price up. Thought we were suppose to work together!. But rattled on enuf...everyone have a nice day!

Rhino Keeper
    To say that i hate impossible goal events with ramdom dropsis an understatment. Im not an android user. I actually enjoyed the fair. I ended up kinda broke. But thats ok. I totally love the turkey. Ijust felt that the difficulty level could be reduced for android when they have a goal event and we have a fair event.

I understand everyone having a too tough to complete goal event. I guess it is an event where only the few hard working n strategic individuals can complete. Esp since it requires lots of game time, that i dont have. Im happy for them. Hopefully this will be taken into consideration for next time.

Ios player as of January 1, 2017
    Was Android player for 2 1/2 years.
    I didn't get the brown Victorian carriage and purple Victorian car I brought during second day and use them for day 2 until 12 hours left.
    We were to get these vehicles as decorations after the event.
    Still don't have them.
    I Stopped after getting the gray Victorian carriage with 12 hours to go since I couldn't get the other prizes.
    Last edited by ClubhouseCity; 12-06-17 at 06:45 PM.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213