Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Hartwood - 2017 Nov 17

Quote Originally Posted by lourical1 View Post
    I got it with porcuplenty and cornucowpia
    I breed them for 3 days & didn't harvest horn or crystal fyre

Rhino Keeper
    **There was supposed to be someone's post here - one that said something about screaming if they saw another Fairy Ferret.**
    I've got the Planther parade going on - I know how you feel. Though I keep putting dark/nature animals in my breeding den, mentally I have given up on getting this one

I just hatched a Forest Cat breeding Cornucowpia and Porcuplenty.
    Though I?m glad I got Forest Cat, it?s not what I was going for. I didnt even know that Forest Cat was option, I?ve never even heard of the Forest Cat.
    I was trying for the Hartwood for the umpteenth time.
    This is so dang aggravating

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    **There was supposed to be someone's post here - one that said something about screaming if they saw another Fairy Ferret.**
    The post which you are referring to is in the Harvest Horn thread. You can use the Search feature at the top right of the forum screen to help you search.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    The post which you are referring to is in the Harvest Horn thread. You can use the Search feature at the top right of the forum screen to help you search.
    Thanks. Actually, lol, I thought I had put the reference post in, but sometimes my fingers miss, and I hit the wrong button. I didn't notice until after I had posted, so I just edited it to note I was replying to a post.

Executive Chef
    9 hours on the timer left, and my last possibility results in a 15 hour timer. Not speeding time to try again for nothing. Didn't breed any of the limited fairy's too bad. I hope i can at least made it to the king. With the doubles for breeding shouldn't this to be a problem. I hope....
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Banned
    Got a slap in the face tonight. After millions of Peamoths, Planthers, Punk Skunks and Forest Cats, I got an 8 hr breed at the 11th hour just in time for me not to get the reward.

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Got a slap in the face tonight. After millions of Peamoths, Planthers, Punk Skunks and Forest Cats, I got an 8 hr breed at the 11th hour just in time for me not to get the reward.
    I didn't manage to breed it at all. I miss out on the reward and the animal.

So congrats that you managed to breed it, even if you are frustrated by the timing. You should've got a reward for hatching to nest (I know others did), not hatching from nest as is usually the case with other challenges. So I hope you moved it to nest, since you'd have had time to do that with three hours to spare. It would have given the first part of the reward. If not. We can commiserate together.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456