Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: BLACK FRIDAY SALE, what are we hoping for!

Fashion Designer
    Land, 4/5 dragon habitats for coins, and upgraded food options to produce more

Fashion Designer
    Yeahhhhhhh problem solved by support! 👍Thanks Zoey and Elsa!
    Gilded 😍 on my nest again! And Alchemy on another nest... 😉
    Happy Jackie! 😃

Fashion Designer
    I was slightly worried when the game said the sale would end on the 28th because I was only a few gold away from Gilded for Drie. Thank God (and S8, too ) it ended later than expected and Gilded is on the nest now I now have exactly zero gold left...

For Twee I bought the stable (finally!) and upgraded it immediately to the highest level. As planned I put nearly all champs in there, only leaving the one champion grounds I ever had. Gives room for 4 more habitats, so I bought a fairy crossroads, midnight garden, snake river and ethereal escape. I never wanted to have more than one of each golden habitat, I'm always saving gold for single color premium habitats. But only if they're on sale, too bad it was only the black ones. I upgraded 8 of those.
    Still have 4.7k gold left, somehow I have a feeling a new GPD will be released towards the end of this year

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

We didn't see many GDPs this black Friday sale. Anyways, Christmas is coming Maybe we can see rose gold and silver Stirling on sale then?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678