Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: BLACK FRIDAY SALE, what are we hoping for!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lildvil View Post
    Am kinda disappointed in this sale..everything is gold items nothing for coins. Not everyone has a lot of gold or can afford to buy, so another thing besides events geared towards those who can. What's the point of having coins if nothing ever good is bought with coins.
    You are correct...what good are the coins if they aren’t spent for anything?

Fashion Designer
    This sale is useless for me. I need LAND to purchase habitats and dragons!

Executive Chef
    Going to get a few more of the fairy crossroad habitat later today. Thought I had enough but then realized we may never see a sale this good on this size again.

I love the habitat design and only 75 gold for five dragons is awesome. Now I can decorate and have plenty of space for dragons.

I only bought builder even though he was too expensive. Everything else is just useless to me. Now I have 9 GDP dragons.

As long as alchemy is producing 5 gold at max it is not worth the investment. 4000 reduced to 2000? Still a rip off

As long as alchemy is producing 5 gold at max it is not worth the investment. 4000 reduced to 2000? Still a rip off

Fashion Designer
    Later this week, after reviewing which item(s) sold well, I wonder if anyone at S8 will FINALLY catch on to the idea that lower, reasonable prices = more sales = more profit and happy players? That successful mobile games make money from frequent, small purchases- not from overpriced $30 "value" packs that don't include any in-app currency? Probably not. Sigh.

They've sold TONS of the 75 gold Fairy Crossroads. Almost everyone I've visited today has at least one, most have several.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    Yep. That is waaaay too high- regular and ridiculous "sale" price.

I was looking at the prices of various dragons earlier, both the ones on sale and ones that are not. The valuations are absurd- not only how high the prices are, but the total lack of logic behind the prices. Who the heck is ever going to spend 1300 gold (nearly $35USD when gold is 30% off) on a Bat Dragon that can be bred any day of the week? White Gold and several Champs are close to the same price. How does that even make sense? They are totally off their rockers with valuations. A "sale" price of 50 gold for a one-square palm tree that has been available for free and in multiples many, many times during past events? And will, no doubt, be a booby prize on the Wheel many more times in the future? Whoever invents the values for items needs to be replaced by someone who is sane. They might even start making a nice profit again if the prices of stuff were lowered, made sense, and were reasonable. Value matters.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 11-26-17 at 01:07 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    They might even start making a nice profit again if the prices of stuff were lowered, made sense, and were reasonable. Value matters.
    Oh so true

The picture of the sale shows a breeding roost on sale, however when I went to purchase it says limit reached. I have a regular breeding roost and a purple one that is inactive. (You have to pay gold to use it.) I can't delete the purple one that is useless ... Can this be fixed? I'd really like a 2nd breeding roost I could use ....

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast