Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: BLACK FRIDAY SALE, what are we hoping for!

Executive Chef
    I have 399 saved gold. I could have had almost 1000 if I hadnt been dumb and tried so hard to win the leagues. I think ill get a small gem package and purchase a 2nd breeding den. I havent been able to craft a mine dragon since the 3rd or 4th one came out! So thats telling you something!

Other than that, as cute as the habitats are I dont care about them. I wanted the last 2 treasure dragons I needed. Ill hoard gold again and see whats available for xmas.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    Hope that's replaced for you ASAP!
    Still an empty nest, were that beautyful Gilded egg was and also missing that 1000 gold... 😢
    No response on my ticket today, so I guess no answer this weekend!
    I have enough to buy it again, but not to buy everything I want. So it's hard to choose what to do now, with no egg or gold back from support... I will defenitly not use my gamecard (I also wanted to use) for a S8 game, if I don't have it back on time to buy more things this sale!
    To be continued...
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 11-24-17 at 06:57 PM.

Executive Chef
    I'm eying Habitats that's not on sale ★ so it's next Black Friday sale in 2018 then (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Still an empty nest, were that beautyful Gilded egg was and also missing that 1000 gold... ��
    No response on my ticket today, so I guess no answer this weekend!
    I have enough to buy it again, but not to buy everything I want. So it's hard to choose what to do now, with no egg or gold back from support... I will defenitly not use my gamecard (I also wanted to use) for a S8 game, if I don't have it back on time to buy more things this sale!
    To be continued...
    Don't buy it again. I suggest wait for the S8 staff to assist you. It might take a while, but they'll surely respond. Have you checked your storage just in case it went there?

Fashion Designer
    I swapped out a bunch of habitats, that is all of interest for me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    Pop-ups said "sale ends 11/28"
    So I assume this is considered Cyber Monday sale too then?
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkyw1nky View Post
    Bought a couple of the 5 dragon habitats immediately including the fey one for 75 which is a steal. Really considering using my last 1000 to buy that glided dragon lol. Nice selection for sure though!
    Thanks for pointing that habitat out! Hopefully it wouldn?t have slipped my notice, but I?m glad to have it pointed out! It has changed my isles! I bought loads of them - freeing up some land (as I sold off coin bought habitats) and I still have some of the fairy crossroads to fill with dragons. A way to ease my space issues! 75 gold for 5 dragons is a great deal!

Rhino Keeper
    The fey habitat is where all my gold will go.

I was landlocked but luckily had room in my stable for 3 dragons so I could start swapping coin habitats for this one for only 75 gold each. So far I have bought 23 and sold all my blue and green coin habitats. Lots of empty space now. Next I will start selling my white habitats. Better finish this weekend before they set a cap on this habitat.

Added: 44 Fey crossroads and 1 Five peaks, now I"m broke but with space that will last a while. Happy
    Last edited by AinoDK; 11-25-17 at 03:39 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Don't buy it again. I suggest wait for the S8 staff to assist you. It might take a while, but they'll surely respond. Have you checked your storage just in case it went there?
    Yes I checked everything several times, no egg in storage. I want to wait for the response before I buy it again, but not want to miss this great offer, so I will buy it before the sale ends if I don't have any respons before. Hoped to get it back before the weekend, so many other things I want to buy, but I can't make my calculations about what and when now... 😢
    I had a response on a ticket in a few hours, but with a problem during a Leaderboard when I lost points the response was after the LB was finished! (I didn't got them back, but it didn't make a difference at that moment...) So I really don't know what they do now and when they respond! If I only get back my 1000 gold after the sale, I'll miss everything!
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 11-25-17 at 03:16 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Am kinda disappointed in this sale..everything is gold items nothing for coins. Not everyone has a lot of gold or can afford to buy, so another thing besides events geared towards those who can. What's the point of having coins if nothing ever good is bought with coins.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast