Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: BLACK FRIDAY SALE, what are we hoping for!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Even if the only thing we get is more land, I'll be a happy player.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	906FD7A8-1CDB-4D36-BF3D-D118A8D33024.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	40132

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	906FD7A8-1CDB-4D36-BF3D-D118A8D33024.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	40132
    lol
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Everything you said plus lands for the people who are landlocked.

GPD at least 50% off. Not one of those 4000 gold GPD for 2000, but 800 gold GPD for 400 gold or less.
    Yep. Frankly, that's it for me.
    Habs are nice but they do go on sale occasionally. Land should just be a GIFT!

Rhino Keeper
    OK, finally! Very nice selection! But!
    Why the gold sale ended up? It lasted just a several hours. Please, bring that back!!! How we are supposed to guess how much gold to stock up?!?

Banned
    Bought a couple of the 5 dragon habitats immediately including the fey one for 75 which is a steal. Really considering using my last 1000 to buy that glided dragon lol. Nice selection for sure though!

Rhino Keeper
    No land huh? So disgusted.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkyw1nky View Post
    Bought a couple of the 5 dragon habitats immediately including the fey one for 75 which is a steal. Really considering using my last 1000 to buy that glided dragon lol. Nice selection for sure though!
    I bought 5 Fairy crossroads so far. just in case it is a mistake and they change the prize . I don't want to wait and see that the habitat is not longer available, I am removing all my Blue lagoons and replacing them with these 5 dragons habitats.

Also I bought the gilded gold dragon. The only gold producing dragon I did not have.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    I bought 5 Fairy crossroads so far. just in case it is a mistake and they change the prize . I don't want to wait and see that the habitat is not longer available, I am removing all my Blue lagoons and replacing them with these 5 dragons habitats.

Also I bought the gilded gold dragon. The only gold producing dragon I did not have.
    I bought Gilded first, wanted to buy some 5holding habitats too, but my game crashed! Gilded egg and 1000 gold gone! I don't want to buy anything before I have a response on my ticket...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post

Same here, 6 habitats and gilded.

1000 gold for a gpd is still ridiculous imo. I am not going to do that. I am glad to see i can buy my 4th nest for 500 cause that got away from me last time. But very disappointed in the gpd's.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast