Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: BLACK FRIDAY SALE, what are we hoping for!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    Pop up ad shows a nest, falling sky habitat, and Alchemy dragon. It says ?new dragons want to join you. Are you ready??
    I'm ready for Black Friday! 😃
    And if S8 is ready with creating new expansions on my islands, I'm defenitly ready for new dragons too! 😉
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 11-22-17 at 06:43 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I’d love alchemy dragon - but if it’s more than 1000 gold I’m not getting him. I’m hoping for a 600 or 800 price.

Last year I bought gold ahead expecting great sales. I’m not being that dumb this time - last year’s “sales” were a major disappointment.

Farm Supplier
    Hope diamond temple sale

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyou0123 View Post
    Hope diamond temple sale
    Really, for a BF sale? It's only active for 7 days after you bought it. 7x a small chance is still a small chance! You have to activate your 2nd den aswell to get most out of it, speed up as much as possible with gold, have all your nests free for it. Without doing all this, I shouldn't expect new diamondhybrids from it. It was my worst investment in the game... My advice: Use your gold for something that helps you always like an extra nest or a GPD, iso something that gives you a higher chance but no guarantees for only 1 week...

Banned
    I'm really hoping there's land and more 5 dragon habitat upgrades but I have a feeling those of us landlocked long time players are going to watch a bunch of stuff come and go and suffer. That is just how it always is with storm8, and it is very sad. I can't buy and place anything. My only option is upgrade more habitats to hold 5 dragons and from the black Friday coming soon picture its a upgradable habitat that was already released and been upgraded by me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Really, for a BF sale? It's only active for 7 days after you bought it. 7x a small chance is still a small chance! You have to activate your 2nd den aswell to get most out of it, speed up as much as possible with gold, have all your nests free for it. Without doing all this, I shouldn't expect new diamondhybrids from it. It was my worst investment in the game... My advice: Use your gold for something that helps you always like an extra nest or a GPD, iso something that gives you a higher chance but no guarantees for only 1 week...
    Try to combine diamond temple with breeding roost + 10x breed and 10x egg boosts from bingo. Use 1 gold to speed up every fail. I think doing this you are pretty guaranteed to get some diamond hybrids like Achilles, diamond/water, diamond/magic etc..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkyw1nky View Post
    Try to combine diamond temple with breeding roost + 10x breed and 10x egg boosts from bingo. Use 1 gold to speed up every fail. I think doing this you are pretty guaranteed to get some diamond hybrids like Achilles, diamond/water, diamond/magic etc..
    I got them without the temple! 😊 But that wasn't my point. It was more that on a BF sale I should use my gold for better stuff. And I hope we get a lot of it to choose from! 😉

I think most players that want to buy it the first time, don't realizing that you have to be prepared before you buy it because the timer counting down from that moment and that need more then only buying the temple (2nd den, free nests, boosts, gold to speed up).... And every next week costs 300 gold!

Fashion Designer
    The Alchemy is shown now for 4k, I would wager they knock it down to 2k as the "deal".

The return on that price of 2k would mean 400 days once you maxed it to the 5 GPD (that would take probably 5 days).

Lets see but at 2k it is not a deal I would go for even though I do not have it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    The Alchemy is shown now for 4k, I would wager they knock it down to 2k as the "deal".

The return on that price of 2k would mean 400 days once you maxed it to the 5 GPD (that would take probably 5 days).

Lets see but at 2k it is not a deal I would go for even though I do not have it.
    An old expired GPD for the old price (1600 gold) is a better offer then 2000 for this one... But I really hope they give us a good saleprice for the expired GPD's and this one!

Nightclub Owner
    Even if the only thing we get is more land, I'll be a happy player.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast