Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: BLACK FRIDAY SALE, what are we hoping for!

Fashion Designer
    Wow I was very excited to see Soccer for 350 gold ... until I realized it's only habitat is "on sale" for 720 gold. That is crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by sipland View Post
    Wow I was very excited to see Soccer for 350 gold ... until I realized it's only habitat is "on sale" for 720 gold. That is crazy!
    Lol, i had exactly the same experience!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    Lol, i had exactly the same experience!
    Yes it's crazy. Ios got it for free back when everyone could complete world events very easily but for android it's 3 times the price of a regular 4 dragon habitat. Just crazy

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so disappointed by the GPD price 1000 gold is not affordable for me, I had 300 gold and some credits in my google play account, but would still have to spend 20 euro to get Gilded which is way more than I want to spend on a mobile game. I've bought two of the Fairy Crossroad habitat though, 75 gold for a 5 dragon habitat seems a good deal.

Banned
    Swapped 9 habitats that hold 3 dragons to the 5 dragon Fey habitat, bought 3 more and then bought 3 of the 5 peak habitats which gives me a fair bit of breathing space.

We now need to have the Stone the Dinasour habitats upgraded!

Fashion Designer
    No goldwing sale?! I was hoping I can finally buy that ol' guy.

That Fairy Crossroad habitat is a must-buy! 75 gold for a 5-dragon habitat is a nice deal.

Fashion Designer
    Before I forget, all the sale dragons that are not marked as "not found through breeding" are breedable right? 'Cause I bred Diamond/Mythic and I got a 6-hr timer. I can't remember any 6-hr dragon that results from this combo.

They neeeeed to put a sticky up. Does anyone know when the sale ends? I wanted to get Gilded but I'm 12 gold short, any recommendations for getting fast gold?

Quote Originally Posted by rose114750 View Post
    They neeeeed to put a sticky up. Does anyone know when the sale ends? I wanted to get Gilded but I'm 12 gold short, any recommendations for getting fast gold?
    Pop-ups said "sale ends 11/28"

Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    I bought Gilded first, wanted to buy some 5holding habitats too, but my game crashed! Gilded egg and 1000 gold gone! I don't want to buy anything before I have a response on my ticket...
    Hope that's replaced for you ASAP!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast