Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Gloriosa Dragon- November 17 2017

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Morag2000 View Post
    If I hatch my Gloriosa dragon and put it in the habitat before it tells me to, will it still count?

Does anyone know, please
    I hatch dragon like this before act started fue tales before and it counts.

weepieeee I've got mine Gloriosa,speed it up so I can be sure and start tales right away.now it's on...yess.
    my combo was Firestorm+Fire,I had fue fails...Firestorm,Wooden,Butterfly,Fireflower and ofcorse Hoot(I just knew it that this will come as soon as I drop yellow/red on den.since I coulden't breed it last time and I had to buy one......ahhh well......

Rhino Keeper
    Finally: Atlas and Playful. Tale is active, but it took a lot of fails, incl. superrare honeybee

Now back to trying for Brilliant

@Morag2000: In previous recent tales there have been reports that it counted, even when placed in habitat beforehand. However earlier on it didn"t count, and there is no guarantee it will work this time. Personally I am not taking the risk unless someone reports it working for this tale

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    It's especially irritating if you consider all of the LT and goal dragons we have on our hands this week. This stupid Common, the limited time Brilliant and the limited time relisted Samurai/Cirque/Underworld. Not to mention that we will also have to breed certain dragons during the event which further cuts into trying to breed dragons we want as opposed to ones we have to breed.

I am absolutely convinced that the people who 'plan' these events do not even play this game. If I'm wrong, then it means they're totally uncaring of their players' enjoyment

fully according to your words ..
    they do not play...
    they only care that people spend their money in gold ... and earn more ..
    It's a shame because this game is going to disappear ... because in the end we'll all stop doing what they want out of boredom and weariness.
    You no longer look for the dragons that you want ... among other things because they do not come out (I do not know what they have done), but if you are going to look for a dragon in particular ... that never comes out ... (I've been one year behind of Darksteel) ... before it was difficult ... but insisting he left ... now it is impossible ...
    you have to put and find what they tell you ...
    In addition to boring provokes and opposite effect ... that if not the dragon that you are looking for and they ask you ... because you can not advance in the event and you stay there without being able to continue playing because these people of S8 have decided that you need that dragon and if you do not, you do not do anything because they decide so ...
    a shame
    It has happened to me in 2 events like this ... and I had to slow down and leave the game halfway ...
    Greetings to all

Rhino Keeper
    There seems to be a glitch in the breeding algorithm. In my 3 games, I have bred over 32 times and can’t a a common Gloriosa dragon. I’ve gotten 6 rare mythical and 5 super Rares, along with 6 wooden , 3 firemane, etc. what are the odds of not getting a common while breeding this many times. Infinitesimal. Clearly, s8 does not consider this a common under the current algorithm. What a bunch of ****.

Fashion Designer
    How have I gotten two Fireflower dragons?

Executive Chef
    Just managed to get one after doing the Firestorm task in the Tales.

Fashion Designer
    Woohoo a Wooden Dragon

Fashion Designer
    Eh...2nd attempt with plain old Fire and Air, got Gloriosa (a level 164 player, so the odds were in my favor this time around).
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I am wondering if people could please post whether or not they have activated their Dragon Tales along with their success and/or failures in breeding this dragon.

Someone mentioned last DT that they thought it was easier to breed the needed dragon BEFORE starting the DT, and I'd love to see what everyone's experience is with that, to see how the theory pans out.

I got a Gloriosa very quickly and my DT is NOT activated yet.
    Umm, I just let it autostart and didn’t really start playing till day 2 b/c really not motivated anymore with all the nerfing of the dragons. And from the above post it only took me 2 tries to get the dragon.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got 10 hours but it was honeybee! Boo! Lol!
    🏰Castle Story-DiamondEmpire👑🏰
    🐉Dragon Story-DiamondIsland💎🐉

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast