Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gloriosa Dragon- November 17 2017

Fashion Designer
    First try 8 hours. Ironic, because I think it's a Hoot and I spent 6 straight days trying to breed that during the last Tales

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    First try 8 hours. Ironic, because I think it's a Hoot and I spent 6 straight days trying to breed that during the last Tales
    Joke's on me . . . accidentally bred Fire and Bronze instead of Fire and Air. Guess I have a Disco dragon

Fashion Designer
    Mythic X Infinty. Had to use Mythic for a Bingo task, so that worked out nicely.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Mythic X Infinty. Had to use Mythic for a Bingo task, so that worked out nicely.
    Me too I had a bingo task. With Birthstone so I tried with fire... now I’m stucked at 18hrs! I cannot even imagine what could it be!

Yep, I bred Nyx and CynderFyre got 10 hrs and the egg is in the nest now! Shocked, since it's not what I wanted.

Tried again, same parents, got 21 hrs ... any idea what the egg will be.

Apparently Brilliant is 21 hrs... I think thats what l will get. Just bred Nyx and CynderFyre. Good luck
    Last edited by GinettaZ; 11-18-17 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Mis spell

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GinettaZ View Post
    Apparently Brilliant is 21 hrs... I think thats what l will get. Just bred Nyx and CynderFyre. Good luck
    I hope you get a Brilliant! The dragons with both fey and elemental types in them have a huge number of potential outcomes.
    Cinder Fyre X Nyx has at least 137 possible outcomes, and 4 of them are 21 hours: Poison(common), Social, Duchess, and Brilliant. Fingers crossed for you.

(Forest Fyre is even worse because it's fey/elemental/pink- all three of which can split. Some combos with FF as a parent have over 170 possible outcomes, a new record for the game. I like "casting a big net" breeding, though. The fails tend to be much more interesting than when there are only 10-15 possible outcomes, and often times it comes up with a dragon I don't have yet.)
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 11-18-17 at 04:17 AM.

Executive Chef
    Firestorm, mythic, butterfly, firemane. There's another 12 hour on the nest, lucky me!

Fashion Designer
    Try 2 is a 12 hour for me!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast