View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ Which Items do you like?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

35 44.30%
  • I did not like this Event

24 30.38%
  • I could not finish this Event

31 39.24%
  • I had to use gold to finish this Event

19 24.05%
  • I did not participate

1 1.27%
  • Gold Fyre Dragon

39 49.37%
  • Bramble Dragon

44 55.70%
  • Gloriosa Dragon

35 44.30%
  • Sky Fyre Dragon

35 44.30%
  • Prickle Bush

6 7.59%
  • Reaching Vine

12 15.19%
  • Blossom Breeze

8 10.13%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: A Fey Sky Dragon Tales: ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    It is the second time I cannot get the needed dragon.. sad. Well no worries about placing them! LOL no it is not, sadly

New Resident
    It says warm feystones are prizes. But I have received none. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by fraupple View Post
    It says warm feystones are prizes. But I have received none. Why?
    I would like to know that too. Why are they harder to get? Is it so we have to spend gold?

Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    Not much of a problem actually.. Only 3 evolution are required.. So if bramble is put for evolution from 3 to 4 in the night between day 3 and 4 (depends upon which part of the world you stay, for me reset time is 1.30 pm, so I usually do the evolution at night, finish it at 10.30 morning and start a quest which finishes by 1.30 pm), for level 7 evolution night between day 4 & 5, and for level 10 between day 5 & 6, all evolutions are complete.. All the rest of the time is for quests.. You need to finish 10 SB quests and 11 LW quests before day 7 starts.. On day 7, finish 1 more LW quest and breed with bramble as required.. Depending upon the result of the breeding, hopefully you can do 1 more LW quest before day 8 starts.. On day 8 again breed bramble with gloriosa and on day 9 finish 1 more LW quest.. That's total of 14 LW & 10 of SB..

Maybe so, but some people have to go to work to pay for this game and cannot play all day.

Rhino Keeper
    In Chapter 5 Act 3 what exactly counts for breeding? I bred 2 fire dragons and got nothing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    In Chapter 5 Act 3 what exactly counts for breeding? I bred 2 fire dragons and got nothing.
    You wouldn’t get anything for breeding Fire Dragons as it is time based so presumably you would need to be breeding an Air dragon at least.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    You wouldn’t get anything for breeding Fire Dragons as it is time based so presumably you would need to be breeding an Air dragon at least.
    I bred 2 Air dragons together (2hours) and it counted.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    I thought this was a story book and not a tournament? There are nine battles in the last three chapters! Some have to be fought with your new baby Sky Fyre dragon and I am up against ultra rares in the bingo. Another event bites the dust!
    If they keep making a tournament out of tales I won?t participate anymore it is hard enough to complete without this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    ... Unfortunately one of my other accounts has STILL not bred this ?common? dragon after 5.5 days straight. Ugh.
    You’re not the only one. I delayed starting the Tales to try to breed the Gloriosa and STILL haven’t managed. Of the 10 options (3 commons(!), 4 rares, and 3 super rares) I have literally gotten every possible combination except the “common” that I need! And several multiples of most of the others! With one hour before the next “day” starts, I should be getting ready to start chapter 7, but no, I just bred another 12 hour dragon. And of course this happens only when I actually like the look of the dragons and not when I think they look blah.
    Last edited by ashanthya; 11-25-17 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Fixed emoji

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashanthya View Post
    You’re not the only one. I delayed starting the Tales to try to breed the Gloriosa and STILL haven’t managed. Of the 10 options (3 commons(!), 4 rares, and 3 super rares) I have literally gotten every possible combination except the “common” that I need! And several multiples of most of the others! With one hour before the next “day” starts, I should be getting ready to start chapter 7, but no, I just bred another 12 hour dragon. And of course this happens only when I actually like the look of the dragons and not when I think they look blah.
    This tales has been unlucky for my other account too - I used precious gold to speed up to try to get gloriosa. Took nearly 100 gold. I was still 2 days behind (I started day one because I needed the weekends to be able to finish a Tales). Then I bred a diamond dragon from the “Breed Bramble Dragon with Gloriosa Dragon.” UGH. >

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast