View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ Which Items do you like?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

35 44.30%
  • I did not like this Event

24 30.38%
  • I could not finish this Event

31 39.24%
  • I had to use gold to finish this Event

19 24.05%
  • I did not participate

1 1.27%
  • Gold Fyre Dragon

39 49.37%
  • Bramble Dragon

44 55.70%
  • Gloriosa Dragon

35 44.30%
  • Sky Fyre Dragon

35 44.30%
  • Prickle Bush

6 7.59%
  • Reaching Vine

12 15.19%
  • Blossom Breeze

8 10.13%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: A Fey Sky Dragon Tales: ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    Looking at the food amounts it looks like 174,230 food to feed bramble dragon to a level 14, and 110,460 to feed sky Fyre dragon to a level 12.

Making it 284,690 food for the main two dragons (60K less than normal) - can someone double check my maths. Hard to believe they?d lower the food amounts!
    OH MY!! i don't have this much food. I don't have half of it.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Fashion Designer
    Still no Gloriosa for me

Executive Chef
    I don't have one either. As usual the "common" dragon suddenly becomes super rare.

I got the gloriosa dragon on the first go with eagle and firemane. Got it before my event started so now its cooling its heels in the nest until needed.
    Last edited by catholicahafan; 11-20-17 at 01:47 PM. Reason: misspelling

New Resident

Gold bar dragons

Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    Me too!
    Is there an easier way to get the gold bar dragons!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by catholicahafan View Post
    I got the gloriosa dragon on the first go with eagle and firemane. Got it before my event started so now its cooling its heels in the nest until needed.
    I used the same combo but got different result "Wooden" very very tricky. I think the breeding result depends also on the level of the dragons. Anyway good luck to all! Let's see how long I will go on with this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Hmmm. I just noticed they are creeping the hatch/evo time of the first dragon up. Bramble takes 6 hrs to craft, but it takes 9 hrs to hatch/evo. The first DT dragon used to only take 3 or 4 hrs for hatching/evoing. In the past year, they crept it up to 5 or 6 hrs. Then last month, Dark Omen was 7 hrs. Now we have 9 hr dragon. The difference between 6 and 9 hours is a quest run- and things get pretty tight in the later Chapters with all the questing the first dragon has to do. I always try to epic the first dragon asap, but still end up juggling the quests and the last evo.
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Rediculous again, make it impossible to do the quests, please get real S8
    Not much of a problem actually.. Only 3 evolution are required.. So if bramble is put for evolution from 3 to 4 in the night between day 3 and 4 (depends upon which part of the world you stay, for me reset time is 1.30 pm, so I usually do the evolution at night, finish it at 10.30 morning and start a quest which finishes by 1.30 pm), for level 7 evolution night between day 4 & 5, and for level 10 between day 5 & 6, all evolutions are complete.. All the rest of the time is for quests.. You need to finish 10 SB quests and 11 LW quests before day 7 starts.. On day 7, finish 1 more LW quest and breed with bramble as required.. Depending upon the result of the breeding, hopefully you can do 1 more LW quest before day 8 starts.. On day 8 again breed bramble with gloriosa and on day 9 finish 1 more LW quest.. That's total of 14 LW & 10 of SB..

Host(ess)
    Gloriosa second try with fire and air

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    Not much of a problem actually.. Only 3 evolution are required.. So if bramble is put for evolution from 3 to 4 in the night between day 3 and 4 (depends upon which part of the world you stay, for me reset time is 1.30 pm, so I usually do the evolution at night, finish it at 10.30 morning and start a quest which finishes by 1.30 pm), for level 7 evolution night between day 4 & 5, and for level 10 between day 5 & 6, all evolutions are complete.. All the rest of the time is for quests.. You need to finish 10 SB quests and 11 LW quests before day 7 starts.. On day 7, finish 1 more LW quest and breed with bramble as required.. Depending upon the result of the breeding, hopefully you can do 1 more LW quest before day 8 starts.. On day 8 again breed bramble with gloriosa and on day 9 finish 1 more LW quest.. That's total of 14 LW & 10 of SB..
    Yes, I realize it is possible... this time.
    The issue is the time keeps going up, and in a very subtle (some might even say sneaky) way. How long before the first DT dragon has an 18 or 23 hr hatch & evo time? Why would they stop raising the time when this is yet another place where they could force players to use gold? I don't trust them.

Hatch times, in general, have been on the rise over the past year.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Yes, I realize it is possible... this time.
    The issue is the time keeps going up, and in a very subtle (some might even say sneaky) way. How long before the first DT dragon has an 18 or 23 hr hatch & evo time? Why would they stop raising the time when this is yet another place where they could force players to use gold? I don't trust them.

Hatch times, in general, have been on the rise over the past year.
    Agreed.. It is worrying.. Hope they don't go more than this..

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast