View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ Which Items do you like?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

35 44.30%
  • I did not like this Event

24 30.38%
  • I could not finish this Event

31 39.24%
  • I had to use gold to finish this Event

19 24.05%
  • I did not participate

1 1.27%
  • Gold Fyre Dragon

39 49.37%
  • Bramble Dragon

44 55.70%
  • Gloriosa Dragon

35 44.30%
  • Sky Fyre Dragon

35 44.30%
  • Prickle Bush

6 7.59%
  • Reaching Vine

12 15.19%
  • Blossom Breeze

8 10.13%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: A Fey Sky Dragon Tales: ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    Wish I could play, but no place to put these dragons. How unbelievably sad.
    I?m the same. Just realised that because these dragons have to be placed and hatched, I can?t play. I don?t have a single space left on my island except one for Lunar Fyre. Even the stable is full. Frustrating.

how many food will we need?
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    Looking at the food amounts it looks like 174,230 food to feed bramble dragon to a level 14, and 110,460 to feed sky Fyre dragon to a level 12.

Making it 284,690 food for the main two dragons (60K less than normal) - can someone double check my maths. Hard to believe they?d lower the food amounts!
    I don't have the math on it but you also have to raise the Gloriosa to level 6 so that food should be included as well. Since it's a common I hope it doesn't account for that 60,000 missing food! Thanks for doing the math on the main two!

Fashion Designer
    Wow if it's that much lower this time, I might actually be able to make it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PatchXat View Post
    I don't have the math on it but you also have to raise the Gloriosa to level 6 so that food should be included as well. Since it's a common I hope it doesn't account for that 60,000 missing food! Thanks for doing the math on the main two!
    Gloriosa is less than 3,000 food to get to a level 6. So that’s not a big impact.

Rhino Keeper
    Just fed my Bramble dragon from level 4 to 14. I didn’t pay attention to the food it takes to put him in to evolve that first time, but I can confirm I used 174,100 food to go from 4 to 14. So that’s lower than usual.

Fashion Designer
    Not playing this time...no place to put the dragons☹️

Rhino Keeper
    While trying to breed the glorioso dragon.....I have managed 5 firestorms , 2 wooden , 1 mythic, 4 hoots, 3 butterflies, 2 fireman’s and 3 super Rares. What the hell is this. How can I get 3 sr and not get a common.....this game is rigged as we all suspected. Yeah, the spinning wheel is random...we all know that is bs. I hate these events that are based on random results, particularly when things are rigged. I guarantee you that I’ll get 6 glorioso back to back as soon as event is over. And why do they continue to introduce new commons for which there is no room for. Why are there now 3 red/yellow commons? Total ****!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    Wish I could play, but no place to put these dragons. How unbelievably sad.
    This is the first DT I've had to set out of & only because we can't get any new land released! It's very sad to have to sit out of events when you're landlocked

Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    While trying to breed the glorioso dragon.....I have managed 5 firestorms , 2 wooden , 1 mythic, 4 hoots, 3 butterflies, 2 fireman’s and 3 super Rares. What the hell is this. How can I get 3 sr and not get a common.....this game is rigged as we all suspected. Yeah, the spinning wheel is random...we all know that is bs. I hate these events that are based on random results, particularly when things are rigged. I guarantee you that I’ll get 6 glorioso back to back as soon as event is over. And why do they continue to introduce new commons for which there is no room for. Why are there now 3 red/yellow commons? Total ****!
    Totally agree, every player in high levels know how rigged it is, but the powers that be only care about new players. They also make them non tradeable what a joke every thing that they want us to breed has the same fails, purple and blue= neo bubble, now yellow and red= hoot, what next?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast