View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ Which Items do you like?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

35 44.30%
  • I did not like this Event

24 30.38%
  • I could not finish this Event

31 39.24%
  • I had to use gold to finish this Event

19 24.05%
  • I did not participate

1 1.27%
  • Gold Fyre Dragon

39 49.37%
  • Bramble Dragon

44 55.70%
  • Gloriosa Dragon

35 44.30%
  • Sky Fyre Dragon

35 44.30%
  • Prickle Bush

6 7.59%
  • Reaching Vine

12 15.19%
  • Blossom Breeze

8 10.13%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: A Fey Sky Dragon Tales: ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    Wish I could play, but no place to put these dragons. How unbelievably sad.
    Yep exactly

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    A new dragon tales!

Gloriosa
    9 Possible dragons from Air/Fire ranging from 8 to 16 hours.

Over 20 attempts for Gloriosa to no avail. This will be 4th Tales in a row unfinished because of failure to hatch common Dragon. I take comfort in the gold saved that would almost certainly have been invested in battle wins needed in later chapters.

I cant understand the logic behind making luck so vital a factor. Surely others like me no longer spend their gold in events where completion depends on factors beyond our control.

GL to all those still in the race.
    Last edited by Ellerslie6; 11-22-17 at 09:54 AM. Reason: removed third party tool comments

Rhino Keeper
    When does this autostart? I usually start right away but next weekend my son is competing in an out-of-town tournament and it will be near impossible to finish the tales then.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    When does this autostart? I usually start right away but next weekend my son is competing in an out-of-town tournament and it will be near impossible to finish the tales then.
    I don’t know for certain but I’d say it’ll auto start Sunday November 19 at 10:30 am pst. Then it’ll make the 10th chapter be Tuesday Nov 28, so your last chapter is on reset day... so you’d have a small amount of overlap with the next event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    I don’t know for certain but I’d say it’ll auto start Sunday November 19 at 10:30 am pst. Then it’ll make the 10th chapter be Tuesday Nov 28, so your last chapter is on reset day... so you’d have a small amount of overlap with the next event.
    Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    Wish I could play, but no place to put these dragons. How unbelievably sad.
    Yes, that's why I didn't compete to be 1 or 2 on leaderboard. Not worth it if I can't bring the dragons out. I will do this and see what I can sell off, but they need to up the number of dragons per habitat to 4.

Rhino Keeper
    Looking at the food amounts it looks like 174,230 food to feed bramble dragon to a level 14, and 110,460 to feed sky Fyre dragon to a level 12.

Making it 284,690 food for the main two dragons (60K less than normal) - can someone double check my maths. Hard to believe they’d lower the food amounts!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dovanificent View Post
    I wasn't going to play until i saw the imp.
    If you would have to spend gold to finish the event (to buy food etc), it might be worth noting that the Imp token can be purchased in the spell shop for 300 gold.
    I think that might be the route I'll take. I find the second and third dragons not too interesting, the first one I kind of like. I have a gold sale today. So I think I'm going to buy some gold today, do the event only till getting the first dragon and then decide on black Friday: either I'll buy something off the black Friday sales or, if those don't have anything good, I'll buy the imp.
    Dragon Story: level 141 (Drrrrrrragons)
    Castle Story: level 50 (Aaargh)
    You're welcome to add me (just send me a message with forum username). I don't visit daily but will visit sometimes and respond to requests daily.

Oh, and completely a propos of nothing: I have the cutest dog in the world.

Banned
    I already have Imp so I'm just going for the dragons in this one and maybe use my token for the bingo tickets. I just hope I get to Gold Horizon by the end of 2018, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I already have Imp so I'm just going for the dragons in this one and maybe use my token for the bingo tickets. I just hope I get to Gold Horizon by the end of 2018, lol.
    Me too!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast