View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ Which Items do you like?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

35 44.30%
  • I did not like this Event

24 30.38%
  • I could not finish this Event

31 39.24%
  • I had to use gold to finish this Event

19 24.05%
  • I did not participate

1 1.27%
  • Gold Fyre Dragon

39 49.37%
  • Bramble Dragon

44 55.70%
  • Gloriosa Dragon

35 44.30%
  • Sky Fyre Dragon

35 44.30%
  • Prickle Bush

6 7.59%
  • Reaching Vine

12 15.19%
  • Blossom Breeze

8 10.13%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: A Fey Sky Dragon Tales: ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    I fed my Sky Frye up to a 12 right away for the battles in chapter 9. I have to admit, this is not a bad dragon in battle, there have been a lot worse, the color combination is useful. Today I took down a blossom 11 and immovable 8 in the tourney.

By day 9 I had all the quests completed and that's after missing a day earlier in the event. The lower food requirement was awesome. Waiting for my last music note to finish crafting and then the final day tomorrow.
    Last edited by ksbmommy; 11-25-17 at 06:30 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    I noticed the story has to do with a portal. Wouldn't it be nice if they link the expansion of land in the game to the story? Maybe they will create a portal to another island so we can place more habitats.
    Did anyone read chapter 10 in the tales? It mentions something wonderful is going to happen. I hope I was right and they are going to expand the game!

Fashion Designer
    Did anyone read chapter 10 in the tales? It mentions something wonderful is going to happen. I hope I was right and they are going to expand the game!
    That would be great! I'm nowhere near needing new land yet but it would be wonderful for everyone who does to finally be able to keep playing!

Rhino Keeper
    I had a neighbor already requesting the chapter 10 act 1 fey Keys. So maybe someone out there knows? But I’d be surprised if they announced an expansion via the end of a Tales that not everyone can finish.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    I had a neighbor already requesting the chapter 10 act 1 fey Keys. So maybe someone out there knows? But I’d be surprised if they announced an expansion via the end of a Tales that not everyone can finish.
    I think the tales ends for everybody on tues so maybe the expansion happens then.

Fashion Designer
    I was going to start chapter 8 in 9 hours if I was able to built Gloriosa, obviously I?m done with it after today. It is getting to be seldom fun to enjoy these games anymore.

Trying to build a stupid game for a week sucks when nothing right happens.

Rhino Keeper
    I think the tales ends for everybody on tues so maybe the expansion happens then.
    That's kind of stupid timing. A lot of players are not buying dragons and habitats during the sale because they have no room for them. But then, I have never understood S8's business strategy. Let's hope you are right and the expansion will finally come

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    That's kind of stupid timing. A lot of players are not buying dragons and habitats during the sale because they have no room for them. But then, I have never understood S8's business strategy. Let's hope you are right and the expansion will finally come
    I agree with you on the timing. It would have been nice to have an expansion before black Friday sale. I'm not landlocked yet but I feel so bad for those players that are.

Fashion Designer
    I was talking about Gloriosa with my hunny and evidently he bought the ridiculous gold common dragon so I would keep planning with Tales. That S8 dropped off my comment about Gloriosa being impossible to happening for the week I spent baking a annoying common dragon on Tales. S8 doesn’t approve anyone passing the ridiculous way Tales is not the fun it used to be. Bet S8 reduces my comments again about the impossible comment I left about trying to pass a common dragon that S8 wants you to spend 200 gold for a idiot Gloriosa.

Fashion Designer
    S8 has removed every word I said about Gloriosa being a useless dragon that lots can’t get Gloriosa common impossible to built. Wonder how many other people will no longer bother with Tales?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast