View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ Which Items do you like?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

35 44.30%
  • I did not like this Event

24 30.38%
  • I could not finish this Event

31 39.24%
  • I had to use gold to finish this Event

19 24.05%
  • I did not participate

1 1.27%
  • Gold Fyre Dragon

39 49.37%
  • Bramble Dragon

44 55.70%
  • Gloriosa Dragon

35 44.30%
  • Sky Fyre Dragon

35 44.30%
  • Prickle Bush

6 7.59%
  • Reaching Vine

12 15.19%
  • Blossom Breeze

8 10.13%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: A Fey Sky Dragon Tales: ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    I assume that i can create blossom breeze ahead of time as long as I don?t collect, but can anyone confirm? Thanks!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    I assume that i can create blossom breeze ahead of time as long as I don?t collect, but can anyone confirm? Thanks!
    Yes

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Yes
    Thanks!!

Why is that EVERYTIME we're ask to send out request to nbrs in Chapter 10, we are receiving items from previous tales instead.? We're suppose to be receiving Fye Keys, but Freaky Flier items are showing up in the newsfeed from neighbors. This really shouldn't be happening, knowing we have to RELY on our nbrs to respond to our requests in a TIMELY manner, then WIN 4 rounds in order to complete the tale.. smh

Executive Chef
    Finished .....egg on nest .....phew ....had to speed a few of last quests but it's done not much food left but can build that up again
    Good luck to everyone ....
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    Why is that EVERYTIME we're ask to send out request to nbrs in Chapter 10, we are receiving items from previous tales instead.? We're suppose to be receiving Fye Keys, but Freaky Flier items are showing up in the newsfeed from neighbors. This really shouldn't be happening, knowing we have to RELY on our nbrs to respond to our requests in a TIMELY manner, then WIN 4 rounds in order to complete the tale.. smh
    For that exact reason I created 5 backup accounts for ridiculous requests like these from Tales. It still takes too long to receive the needed item from neighbors but requesting the items from the backup accounts guarantees you'll get them in a timely manner.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    For that exact reason I created 5 backup accounts for ridiculous requests like these from Tales. It still takes too long to receive the needed item from neighbors but requesting the items from the backup accounts guarantees you'll get them in a timely manner.
    The only way i avoided struggles with this stage this time was by starting day 10 early. The time difference makes an extra issue for me as many of my online friends are in USA. If i wait for the final morning i only hace a few UK friends to ask from. Asking the night before meant i got all 5 within 10 minutes, in fact 7 or 8 responses, and all from USA or Canandian friends.

The Honorable Panda
    New poll added! You can vote only once, but you can choose more than one option.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Has anyone else found that Dragon Story is constantly crashing and, when it does, actions previously done are lost. I was nearing the end of "A Fey Sky" and had just won a fight with my Diamond Grade 15 dragon beating a Grade 6 Daywing Dragon when it crashed and when I returned to the game the fight had not been recognised. I therefore had to fight again and this time my Diamond dragon lost! I then had to wait another hour to fight and 2 hours to use the Diamond dragon again.
    I did this and got to the last fight when it happened again. This time I had even taken a screen shot of the win but it didn't register and then I had to fight a much higher grade dragon. Fortunately I had sufficient time so I managed this and have now received the Gold Fyre Dragon, but it is very frustrating.
    This has happened several times previously to battles and various other actions - quests etc. After every crash I now have to remember to check what has been recognised.
    Last edited by sitikiya; 11-28-17 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Typing error

Fashion Designer
    My vote is against this no one has hear players about the food expenditures, on the contrary,
    they've added another dragon to feed.

Last month I had to spend 23 dolars in gold to finish the events EXCEPT Tales which I refuse to Tod the price is to high. I had 450 whatever's after getting the dragon I worked for all month.

This month I purposely spent ZERO gold on any event and came up short in all including the all month to earn dragons.

What that means is I'm still here to get the three dragons, I won't quit until I have, and to play the tournaments.

Storm 8 has ruined everything else.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast