View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ Which Items do you like?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

35 44.30%
  • I did not like this Event

24 30.38%
  • I could not finish this Event

31 39.24%
  • I had to use gold to finish this Event

19 24.05%
  • I did not participate

1 1.27%
  • Gold Fyre Dragon

39 49.37%
  • Bramble Dragon

44 55.70%
  • Gloriosa Dragon

35 44.30%
  • Sky Fyre Dragon

35 44.30%
  • Prickle Bush

6 7.59%
  • Reaching Vine

12 15.19%
  • Blossom Breeze

8 10.13%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: A Fey Sky Dragon Tales: ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    I?m on the battle part of chapter 10. I?ve got three left to win and I?m on round 20 of the tournament. Of course the hardest rounds. Have already suffered several losses. I will be furious if I?ve come all this way only to not be able to complete because of the ridiculous difficulty level in the tournament

Banned
    I'm upset and can't find the place to report problems. I have screenshots showing that 9 people responded to my request for Fey Keys, but it wouldn't give me credit for them. I finally paid 35 gold to skip that step, and I want my 35 gold back.

Done with just about an hour left. Almost forgot about finishing the last battle

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8C2E371A-FC9B-4627-8EF0-51FA1DDE5BD3.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	332.5 KB 
ID:	40313

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    I?m on the battle part of chapter 10. I?ve got three left to win and I?m on round 20 of the tournament. Of course the hardest rounds. Have already suffered several losses. I will be furious if I?ve come all this way only to not be able to complete because of the ridiculous difficulty level in the tournament
    I'm in the same position on chapter nine ! ...... going to have to choose to finish tournament first
    Last edited by pernmagic; 11-27-17 at 02:56 AM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

I had to skip the battles to finish on time, not happy

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Done with just about an hour left. Almost forgot about finishing the last battle

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8C2E371A-FC9B-4627-8EF0-51FA1DDE5BD3.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	332.5 KB 
ID:	40313
    What a pretty egg! Congrats!

I just started the Blossom Breeze craft, so only have the last battles left to go. After the Tales and Bingo this week, I am looking forward to finally finishing and having some free time.

My tournament has just reset as I finished it . It will effect the tales event as I still have 2 days to go with that, just had to spend gold to skip win fight with Sky Fyre or I would be stuck as wins in tournament ‘s are not reg in the tales either, spent quite a bit of gold to get through the tournament and tales, an really fed up now with it all, it effects the whole month.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm8DivaD View Post
    My tournament has just reset as I finished it . It will effect the tales event as I still have 2 days to go with that, just had to spend gold to skip win fight with Sky Fyre or I would be stuck as wins in tournament ‘s are not reg in the tales either, spent quite a bit of gold to get through the tournament and tales, an really fed up now with it all, it effects the whole month.
    Send in a ticket ASAP - it's happened to my account too. Finished the tournament and it restarted battles to be at battle 1. I messaged them and they put my egg in storage that I should've gotten as a prize. If you look at the signature of Kooky Panda's posts she includes the link to send in a ticket.

Rhino Keeper
    So I should be on day nine (9), however I still haven’t been able to breed that []“common” dragon. Yes, S8, I am aware that I no longer have a chance to finish, but can’t I be allowed to at least get the 2nd dragon?!?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-27-17 at 03:09 PM. Reason: implied language

Executive Chef
    Not going to finish. Can’t get enough food in time to get my Sky Frye from level 10 to 12. Don’t have enough gold to buy food and not spending any $$ on games anymore. Oh well, maybe I’ll have better luck next time.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast