View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this cruise and goals? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • CRUISE: I enjoyed this cruise

10 47.62%
  • CRUISE: I didn't enjoy this cruise

6 28.57%
  • CRUISE: I started but I couldn't finish

3 14.29%
  • GOAL: I enjoyed these goals

5 23.81%
  • GOAL: I didn't enjoy these goals

8 38.10%
  • GOAL: I started but I couldn't finish

9 42.86%
  • I didn't participate

1 4.76%
  • Chicken Pot Pie

13 61.90%
  • Pickled Eggs

13 61.90%
  • Broccoli Stuffing

11 52.38%
  • Corn Chowder

11 52.38%
  • French Apple Tart

3 14.29%
  • I didn't like the prizes

8 38.10%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fall Feast Food Expo - 2017 Nov 16 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadiat View Post
    Really annoying to get another expo. Why would I go through a ten day event just to get a recipe that gives coins?

An event's star prize should always be a purely gem giving recipe.
    I like the food expos, but I agree that it is ridiculous that the grand prize gives coins or gems.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    I love getting so many new recipes. Currently shaking my head at my cruise orders though since they all seem to need the same ingredients (eg 10 apples; apple ginger chicken; and apple cider at the moment).

Fashion Designer
    Love the new recipes but I do prefer final recipe to be a gem one. I also would like to know how it is even possible to complete last goal :/ apple tart takes 18 hours my timer says I have to cook it 10 times in 6 days to get 7 helping hands ...... :/ not enough hours in the day to do that. And if u spend over 7 gems or 7 helping hands to complete you actually loose gems. .
    Name: Tybug

Farm Supplier
    First it was the mixed berry pie, now it’s apple tart - what’s with these 18 hour recipes? Either let us buy more appliances or have shorter cooking times.

Banned
    This is ridiculous. These cruise goals aren't being looked at or thought out before they are released. We have one pizza oven. We have to cook 10 French Tarts for part 2 of the diamond goal. At 18 hours per tart with 5 days remaining. What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    This is ridiculous. These cruise goals aren't being looked at or thought out before they are released. We have one pizza oven. We have to cook 10 French Tarts for part 2 of the diamond goal. At 18 hours per tart with 5 days remaining. What a joke.
    The recipe also drops coins or gems.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    Does S8 ever do the math? 18 hours/cook and 120 hours left to cook 10 tarts. Someone’s not getting it. Last time it was the mixed berry cobbler. What is S8 expecting from us?

Rhino Keeper
    Add my name to the list of players frustrated with the final Diamond Ticket Recipe. There is no way to finish the final task of cooking the apple tart recipe ten times in the remaining 5 days. What is the point?

Grand Emperor
    Did you enjoy this cruise and goals? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Quote Originally Posted by CocoMom101 View Post
    Add my name to the list of players frustrated with the final Diamond Ticket Recipe. There is no way to finish the final task of cooking the apple tart recipe ten times in the remaining 5 days. What is the point?
    me too

pls fix

EDIT: give us a SECOND Pizza Oven

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast