View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

130 51.79%
  • Neutral

73 29.08%
  • Disagree

38 15.14%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.59%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Soup Kitchen)

182 72.51%
  • Yes I crafted a troll thief

150 59.76%
  • No I didn't craft a troll thief

86 34.26%
  • Yes I crafted the Wild Turkey

137 54.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Wild Turkey

103 41.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/16: Community Event | The Soup Kitchen | goals in post 2-3

Fashion Designer
    So the nuts not only take the longest to cook but need the seasonings from Ivy's, which is every 12 hours? Bad combination.

For those of you thinking of gem speeding Ivy's, the seasoning is only 20 gems to buy so unless you wait a couple of hours that may be your better choice.
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Just a heads up for those who like to work ahead... You'll need wait to MAKE a portion of the items in the kitchen each day for it to count and go to the next goal... For instance You need to make 1 of each item after the goal comes up to complete it when on Chapter 6(upgrade to LVL 3) and MAKE 2 of each item on Chapter 7 when upgrading to LVL 4... You can have the rest of the items pre-made but still need to leave some items to craft each chapter.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Making the food items ahead doesn't auto complete the goals this time. However, making some ahead still saves time, since the goal I'm on now calls for making 1 of each, but the upgrade requires 3 of each.

Unfortunately, I can only make the feasts ahead, since I'm waiting on Ivy, and the mines, and non-existent skunkupines.
    I realize some will say it's a matter of perception, but I sure wish these fangbeasts could find their way to my place during monster hunts. For hunts they disappear, but now, they're scaring away all the skunkupines and bandit trolls. Funny how that always seems to happen.

Oops, same info as above.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 11-17-17 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Netwiz beat me to it! Lol
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Just a heads up for those who like to work ahead... You'll need wait to MAKE a portion of the items in the kitchen each day for it to count and go to the next goal... For instance You need to make 1 of each item after the goal comes up to complete it when on Chapter 6(upgrade to LVL 3) and MAKE 2 of each item on Chapter 7 when upgrading to LVL 4... You can have the rest of the items pre-made but still need to leave some items to craft each chapter.
    Thanks for the warning, I've got the first cornucopia cooking in my kitchen ahead of time, so I'll let it sit there and wait to collect until the goal actually comes up.
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Thanks for the warning, I've got the first cornucopia cooking in my kitchen ahead of time, so I'll let it sit there and wait to collect until the goal actually comes up.
    It's not a huge deal as you could easily just make another(and get further ahead) and just use the extra in the next round. It doesn't really impact the ability to level up and get more tickets and since our awesome Katt has already given us details of what's ahead you'll know it won't go to waste.

Executive Chef
    Where are the autumn walls and towers to go with the arch and path?!?!?! Come on now S8!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    ... More questions if you don?t mind. What is the collection time? And can one craft a second one after the first or must it be done concurrently...
    The craft remains after crafting one... No mention on a limit on his card in inventory. It says "A reformed Troll Thief! Visit him to see what items he found for you!". Collection time is 4 hours and speed up is 16 gems. Haven't collected from him yet so can't comment on the drops.

Fashion Designer
    I had one seasoning spice last night. Just now I visited Ivy?s hut and did not get credit for a seasoning spice, however in my inventory the seasoning spice was listed as one of my last four items. Doesn?t that mean there was a recent addition of that item to my inventory? So shouldn?t I have 2 seasoning spices?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I had one seasoning spice last night. Just now I visited Ivy?s hut and did not get credit for a seasoning spice, however in my inventory the seasoning spice was listed as one of my last four items. Doesn?t that mean there was a recent addition of that item to my inventory? So shouldn?t I have 2 seasoning spices?
    Chapter 3 only requests 1 Seasoning Spice to complete and you immediately use it to cook with... Did you already use the first one? You won't have 2 in inventory if you already used the first in the kitchen.

Executive Chef
    The pet troll thief dropped 3 waters. That's all. Usually the pets help with the event, but apparently not this time. I don't plan to craft any more of them. I stay maxed on water.

On a brighter note, the adventure dropped seasoning spice this morning. So we won't have to depend on Ivy.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast