View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

130 51.79%
  • Neutral

73 29.08%
  • Disagree

38 15.14%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.59%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Soup Kitchen)

182 72.51%
  • Yes I crafted a troll thief

150 59.76%
  • No I didn't craft a troll thief

86 34.26%
  • Yes I crafted the Wild Turkey

137 54.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Wild Turkey

103 41.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/16: Community Event | The Soup Kitchen | goals in post 2-3

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, and the game resets are annoying.

Fashion Designer
    Am I understanding a few posts correctly?
    - The alpaca that drops flour drops 2-3 at a time? I have the alpaca that drops sugar and I?ve never received more than one sugar per drop?
    -After the event is over will my alpaca continue dropping sugar or will those drops stop? Will the soup kitchen continue to drop food?
    Thanks for any info.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    It a new kind of pepper, a GMO!
    Quote Originally Posted by Calgera View Post
    You mean a Glimmerwood Modified Organism
    I only got normal hot peppers so far.
    Oh my, I laughed so hard my husband gave me one of those looks. Thanks so much
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    When you gain 20 gems for crafting him, it's worth it in my opinion.
    Wait! Didn?t we have to spend 20 gems to get a Fool?s Gold Trap as one of the tasks for this goal in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Wait! Didn?t we have to spend 20 gems to get a Fool?s Gold Trap as one of the tasks for this goal in the first place?
    I never bought one but somehow had two in my inventory and it autocompleted. Maybe from sending out a few of the adventures that were party of this event?

Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    When you gain 20 gems for crafting him, it's worth it in my opinion. If you don't like the drops, or the look of the troll you can always put him in storage. I'm trying to get him in my second kingdom as well. Luckily i had some energy crates stored. I hope I'll make it before I go to bed (in about an hour). 11 more blankets to go. *but I'm getting fangbeasts all of a sudden *

What's with the blankets anyway? Does he build a nest with it?

In my first kingdom I got my soup kitchen to level 6 and my alpaca is being tamed right now. In my second kingdom I won't make it. I need 4 more collections, and there's 5 hours left...
    Good point. I went for it figuring why not, and you're right. It's 20 free gems since the buy-a-trap piece autocompleted for me. Not sure where they came from, but I'll take it. Gathering daily alis over the last year and a half has added up quite nicely for things like this!

Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I never bought one but somehow had two in my inventory and it autocompleted. Maybe from sending out a few of the adventures that were party of this event?
    That may be one way of getting a free trap. Never got one that way myself but I did get quite a few elusive boxes of spices that eventually helped me upgrade the Soup Kitchen more quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    If you bought a trap, the 20 gems are a refund, since the traps cost 20 gems. But there were 2 traps given in the individual prizes, the 2nd prize was a fools gold trap and the 4th prize contained another one. If you had not yet purchased any traps, the 2nd prize autocompleted the requirement which made the 20 gems a bonus!

Just a tip for future events......hold off on purchasing the trap in these type goals until you are certain you'll be able to complete the entire set of goals in order to get the gem refund. If by chance we get a trap as a reward or drop, it may not have to be purchased at all!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    My soup kitchen (level 6) has only dropped carrots so far (2 days of collecting)

Farm Supplier
    So I’m crafting my turkey now so I will miss the completion of it in my task book (100 coins and some experience points I think). Just wondering if anyone who has crafted it took a screen shot of the dialogue that happens when you do craft it. I’m interested to finish my story but not interested enough to pay 16 gems.