View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

130 51.79%
  • Neutral

73 29.08%
  • Disagree

38 15.14%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.59%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Soup Kitchen)

182 72.51%
  • Yes I crafted a troll thief

150 59.76%
  • No I didn't craft a troll thief

86 34.26%
  • Yes I crafted the Wild Turkey

137 54.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Wild Turkey

103 41.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/16: Community Event | The Soup Kitchen | goals in post 2-3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stygimoloch View Post
    For those who are looking for skunkupines: chop Old Logs instead. They can spawn skunkupines but not other beasts. And they give glimmer acorns which you need anyway. And once in a while they drop the sparkle truffles, which you can use to acquire more seasoning spice (through Adventure) instead of patiently waiting for Ivys Hut to drop it.

(Same may also apply to Plant in Log and Tree Log, but somebody else will need to confirm that these spawn only skunkupines.)
    I only did plant in a log and I don't remember them spawning other beasts. They gave me plenty of skunkupines to more than complete the level 6 soup kitchen by yesterday evening.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I only did plant in a log and I don't remember them spawning other beasts. They gave me plenty of skunkupines to more than complete the level 6 soup kitchen by yesterday evening.
    Plant in a log only spawned skunkupines for me. Their generosity fluctuated wildly. Some days quite a few sku kuoines otherdays maybe 1

Rhino Keeper
    Skunkupines are medium rare ...I mostly get them from old logs, not from plants in logs. Sometimes from acer trees. Looks like they are going to be the hardest part.

I think I will not get the thief troll. Too bad, I think he (or it may be a she, you never know with trolls) is cute.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Fashion Designer
    do we know yet if it's possible to buy a second alpaca with GEMS or is it impossible?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    do we know yet if it's possible to buy a second alpaca with GEMS or is it impossible?
    I already have the white Thankful Alpaca and the craft is still there. You just have to buy the scroll thing for 500 GEMS... I must say I already love my Alpaca because it gave me 2 Flour on one collection. Great job S8! I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS need Flour.
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    I already have the white Thankful Alpaca and the craft is still there. You just have to buy the scroll thing for 500 GEMS... I must say I already love my Alpaca because it gave me 2 Flour on one collection. Great job S8! I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS need Flour.
    yes but one time buying the material was still possible but it said something about you can only have one after crafting

I just got the scroll and it says it’s used to summon either alpaca. Does that mean we don’t get both? Which one is the best one?

Rhino Keeper
    Its 100% possible to get both Alpacas. Once you use your initial scroll from the individual prizes and craft one of either color it says “Inventory is full” and it dims that selection (or grays it out) for whatever color you initially choose. But the other one is available to be selected. But you have to buy another scroll for 500 gems. Hope that helps to clarify what I meant before.
    Last edited by tonyjosiah; 11-24-17 at 06:50 PM.
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    Its 100% possible to get both Alpacas. Once you use your initial scroll from the individual prizes and craft one of either color it says “Inventory is full” and it dims that selection (or grays it out) for whatever color you initially choose. But the other one is available to be selected. But you have to buy another scroll for 500 gems. Hope that helps to clarify what I meant before.
    Yuck. I don't think it's worth 500 gems. I probably would have parted with 250 for it.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been chopping logs all the time the last couple days and have barley gotten any skunks.....I've been doing good past events but this one is irking me cause of such low skunks. I'm still n level 3 around 160 tickets it seems hopeless to get what index I time