View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

130 51.79%
  • Neutral

73 29.08%
  • Disagree

38 15.14%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.59%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Soup Kitchen)

182 72.51%
  • Yes I crafted a troll thief

150 59.76%
  • No I didn't craft a troll thief

86 34.26%
  • Yes I crafted the Wild Turkey

137 54.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Wild Turkey

103 41.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/16: Community Event | The Soup Kitchen | goals in post 2-3

The only thing I keep getting from leprechaun is 25 coins. I have the rainbows so I will try there for the magic. Thank you for your help.🌈🌈👩🏼

OMG this is nuts. Skunkupines have become extinct in my kingdom, 50 corn nada! And I’ve been maxed on corn for years :[. I have enough acorns so don’t want to spend money on logs that have dried up on skunkies too!! Fangbeasts have been bought back from extremely endangered to pests
    On a more positive note
    Happy Thanksgiving to our neighbours south of the border

Executive Chef
    Made all of the skunkcopias . Now waiting for spice. I now realize that I've been neglecting the acer trees for sap, so I need to catch up on that.
    Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Rhino Keeper
    I have seen so many fangbeast that I was able to craft a baby one again. I probably will not finish this quest because the skunkupines have left my kingdom. Wishing everyone a happy day Thursday.

Fashion Designer
    Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate.

Skunkupines are slow going, but I need acorns anyway, so I continue to chop old logs and plants in trees. My wood crafting is thriving and my dyes are now maxed. Onto Conservatory crafting. Hang in there. There's time since we need to wait on Ivy anyway. Plus remember you can make up to 8 extra of the other items to save time later on.

Loving the pace of this event and the fact I do not have to babysit my game. Bring on the shopping tomorrow!!!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    Bitter beans (looks like a bowl of pomegranate seeds in kitchen) from defeating skunkupines.
    That's exactly what I thought when I first saw the bitter beans! Is that it looked like a bowl of pomegranate seeds. Was actually eating some 2 days before this event started.

**Does anyone know HOW MANY SCROLLS are needed for the CERTIFICATE OF GRATITUDE? Neither the 'Certificate' nor the 'Autumn Pile' prizes are updated on the first page yet. Thx.
    Last edited by Jaybeast72; 11-23-17 at 06:44 AM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    Where can I get Lucky Magic from and how many drop?
    Rainbow Gate (small chance), Lucky Cauldron, L5 Parade float, Leprechaun Gnome

I've never seen a lucky magic from the rainbow gates I think! and i have two ... haha...... oh well...
    K, Im lost... what do we need lucky magic for? I dont think I've any of these... except the parade float, but it isnt L5. Im clearly not at this point and have seen nothing on the 1st pg about it. Crafting the Alpaca...? Can someone please get me up to speed or point me in the right direction reference-wise. Thx again.

Rhino Keeper
    Please up the spawning of skunkupines most of us will not be able to complete this because the seriously low spawn rats I only have 100 tickets....this is crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybeast72 View Post
    That's exactly what I thought when I first saw the bitter beans! Is that it looked like a bowl of pomegranate seeds. Was actually eating some 2 days before this event started.

**Does anyone know HOW MANY SCROLLS are needed for the CERTIFICATE OF GRATITUDE? Neither the 'Certificate' nor the 'Autumn Pile' prizes are updated on the first page yet. Thx.
    700 scrolls for the last individual prize.

K, Im lost... what do we need lucky magic for? I dont think I've any of these... except the parade float, but it isnt L5. Im clearly not at this point and have seen nothing on the 1st pg about it. Crafting the Alpaca...? Can someone please get me up to speed or point me in the right direction reference-wise. Thx again.
    The lucky magic, lucky cauldron & lucky workshop are all from St.Paddy's day event - I believe in 2016. Lucky workshop can drop coins (up to 45k) or energy so another tool to help in the goals.
    Last edited by meme1098; 11-23-17 at 07:09 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef

certificate is 700 scrolls.. it's written on page 1, in post #4 where you'll see the pictures.
    autumn pile should be around 300? scrolls.. sorry I wasn't paying attention when it dropped this morning.

Happy Thanksgiving to all our forum friends who are celebrating and 'Giving Thanks'
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74