View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

130 51.79%
  • Neutral

73 29.08%
  • Disagree

38 15.14%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.59%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Soup Kitchen)

182 72.51%
  • Yes I crafted a troll thief

150 59.76%
  • No I didn't craft a troll thief

86 34.26%
  • Yes I crafted the Wild Turkey

137 54.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Wild Turkey

103 41.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/16: Community Event | The Soup Kitchen | goals in post 2-3

Executive Chef
    The Grateful Alpaca dropped 2 wool and 2 flours. So it looks like all of the prizes will drop food. I really enjoyed this event. Good luck to those still trying.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    The Grateful Alpaca dropped 2 wool and 2 flours. So it looks like all of the prizes will drop food. I really enjoyed this event. Good luck to those still trying.
    Info card?
    Collection Time?
    Inventory Pic?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Info card?
    Collection Time?
    Inventory Pic?
    I guess he's not grateful, he's thankful. Here's his info:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	981A3A44-938C-4A2A-B5C8-D955309A6C48.jpeg 
Views:	52 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	40120Click image for larger version. 

Name:	73F5B517-823F-4D6D-9440-940EDB85AAC0.jpeg 
Views:	70 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	40121

He's 1x1 with a 6 hr. timer.

Rhino Keeper
    Love that things are dropping food!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    Me too. For once, when collecting meal tickets for the community after finishing the event, we get food items for our trouble. A very welcome change.

Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    Yes! Variety is nice!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by casalorena View Post
    Thank you. I found my Lucky Workshop but now I can?t find my cauldron. Ugh. Anyway, I still haven?t seen a skunkupine since the single one I got yesterday. Please! Make it rain skunkupines!
    I guess you didn't get make it to the 5th individual prize? I'm not sure because I went searching for the lucky cauldron too and realised I don't have it.so i read the thread ,the cauldron was the 5th prize and I hardly ever made it to get the 5th individual prize

guess the lucky workshop is useless then.. haha

Individual Prizes:
    1. 100 | 16 Green River (moats)| size 2x2 each
    2. 400 | 4 Green River Corner (moats) | size 2x2 each
    3. 800 | Lucky Workshop | size 2x2
    4. 1750 | unlocks Lucky Clover crop (you can now plant these - it takes 1 day to grow)
    5. 3500 | Lucky Cauldron | size 1x1 size updated

Executive Chef
    Shibuya:

Here's the Lv. 6 Soup Kitchen info:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7834AF87-5FBD-4170-A557-ABAC3276F75B.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	40125 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C4E6AF10-A8B8-4D66-AC8E-698B968278F5.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	40126

Drops have been fish, 5 roasted chickens, breaded fish, noodles, pasta, hearty stew. There might be other drops not reported yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    I guess you didn't get make it to the 5th individual prize? I'm not sure because I went searching for the lucky cauldron too and realised I don't have it.so i read the thread ,the cauldron was the 5th prize and I hardly ever made it to get the 5th individual prize

guess the lucky workshop is useless then.. haha

Individual Prizes:
    1. 100 | 16 Green River (moats)| size 2x2 each
    2. 400 | 4 Green River Corner (moats) | size 2x2 each
    3. 800 | Lucky Workshop | size 2x2
    4. 1750 | unlocks Lucky Clover crop (you can now plant these - it takes 1 day to grow)
    5. 3500 | Lucky Cauldron | size 1x1 size updated
    Yes the lucky workshop is useless without the cauldron because you have to have the cauldron to get the magic. I have to say that this prize was one of the best I have gotten so far from an event. I still use it for every timed event for energy. And I have been using it since the mermaid event started for money.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    100 meal tickets for a chapter prize... dang. I question my memory, even though I play daily and every event, but I have a brain stem abnormality so I forget extremely easily (even info I heard seconds or minutes before sometimes) So I never really know if I am remembering right or not. But we dont usually get tickets at the end of goals do we? I think once we maybe got 1 whole ticket as the final prize for completing ALL the goals. (It is always super random the things I remember!) thats how shocking that 1 ticket was! It stuck with me that hard. Lol

I am really liking this event. Yes there are some things in each kingdom that are harder: for example, I have found 2 skunks this entire time, my acorn drops are lower than most, not horrible though and my mines have never dropped a collection box every collection. Each time I am lucky if 1 mine drops one. But Im not complaining about it just giving an example. This is the best event we have had in a long time. Yes we might not love that the troll only gives water but they didnt even need to give us the option to tame the troll and then if it didnt drop anything people would have said (because I remember specifically this from the past) people saying, ?it cant drop anything? Id be fine with even just water. Thats better than nothing.? So they probably thought they were doing good by you. Making sure you ALWAYS are able to tame every single creature for all the completionists and then having it drop something.

I dont know about you but I feel like if each of our kingdoms didnt have a little rough spot it would be way too easy.. (Im not talking about all events here in the past they have been completely unfair and awful) but sometimes that arent that bad. I feel like people complain too quickly. If all of these complaints were truly gone.., would you really want to play a game with no challenge?

Now the prizes, they have is Autumn decos which were asked for quite a bit in the forum vote BUT even BETTER! they gave us a building that drops food items!! Usually this type of building would be the last individual prize of an extremely hard challenge and a lot of us would not get it. Getting even better, they made it the last COMMUNITY PRIZE, so we can all have an even better chance of getting this new building that drops food items. This has been asked for for a LONG time on the forums. I feel terrible for the devs who think they gave us this great thanksgiving challenge with the opportunity to earn these great prizes way easier than usual and everyone is complaining and wanting to quit already. Did you see how many free meal tickets they are giving us just by finishing the goals? I believe 190?

This whole post is good spirited. Im just trying to get everyone to look at this from a different perspective. If you dont like the individual prizes, maybe dont give up, maybe take an idea from the soup kitchen theme and help your fellow players earn the community rewards. We should all be able to earn all of those without doing much.

Lets be thankful for this one. I really think they tried here.

I respect and have love for all of you💚
    Thank you for the reminder! Beautifully stated!