View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

130 51.79%
  • Neutral

73 29.08%
  • Disagree

38 15.14%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.59%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Soup Kitchen)

182 72.51%
  • Yes I crafted a troll thief

150 59.76%
  • No I didn't craft a troll thief

86 34.26%
  • Yes I crafted the Wild Turkey

137 54.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Wild Turkey

103 41.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/16: Community Event | The Soup Kitchen | goals in post 2-3

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    100 meal tickets for a chapter prize... dang. I question my memory, even though I play daily and every event, but I have a brain stem abnormality so I forget extremely easily (even info I heard seconds or minutes before sometimes) So I never really know if I am remembering right or not. But we dont usually get tickets at the end of goals do we? I think once we maybe got 1 whole ticket as the final prize for completing ALL the goals. (It is always super random the things I remember!) thats how shocking that 1 ticket was! It stuck with me that hard. Lol

Love all of this x a million

I am really liking this event. Yes there are some things in each kingdom that are harder: for example, I have found 2 skunks this entire time, my acorn drops are lower than most, not horrible though and my mines have never dropped a collection box every collection. Each time I am lucky if 1 mine drops one. But Im not complaining about it just giving an example. This is the best event we have had in a long time. Yes we might not love that the troll only gives water but they didnt even need to give us the option to tame the troll and then if it didnt drop anything people would have said (because I remember specifically this from the past) people saying, ?it cant drop anything? Id be fine with even just water. Thats better than nothing.? So they probably thought they were doing good by you. Making sure you ALWAYS are able to tame every single creature for all the completionists and then having it drop something.

I dont know about you but I feel like if each of our kingdoms didnt have a little rough spot it would be way too easy.. (Im not talking about all events here in the past they have been completely unfair and awful) but sometimes that arent that bad. I feel like people complain too quickly. If all of these complaints were truly gone.., would you really want to play a game with no challenge?

Now the prizes, they have is Autumn decos which were asked for quite a bit in the forum vote BUT even BETTER! they gave us a building that drops food items!! Usually this type of building would be the last individual prize of an extremely hard challenge and a lot of us would not get it. Getting even better, they made it the last COMMUNITY PRIZE, so we can all have an even better chance of getting this new building that drops food items. This has been asked for for a LONG time on the forums. I feel terrible for the devs who think they gave us this great thanksgiving challenge with the opportunity to earn these great prizes way easier than usual and everyone is complaining and wanting to quit already. Did you see how many free meal tickets they are giving us just by finishing the goals? I believe 190?

This whole post is good spirited. Im just trying to get everyone to look at this from a different perspective. If you dont like the individual prizes, maybe dont give up, maybe take an idea from the soup kitchen theme and help your fellow players earn the community rewards. We should all be able to earn all of those without doing much.

Lets be thankful for this one. I really think they tried here.

I respect and have love for all of you💚
    I love all of this x a million 💙. Thanks for the reminders!
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by vickyville14 View Post
    LOL, I wasn't thinking of my toe, but your way is much more PC!
    Bwahahaha, I want sure what I could get away with posting!
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    I have had spice on all but one adventure.

Edited to add : i just got spice on my latest adventure too, it doesnt seem to be a rare drop
    I have sent 6 or 7 adventures and I got the spice only once.

Rhino Keeper
    The need for energy has been so intense in these events. I was really looking forward to tapping on the armored direwolf crafted from the MRC. Very disappointed that I received only 20 energy and not 60 energy like received the first time I tapped on it.

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve recieved 3 water from my Troll thief three times
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I wouldn't give up this early in the event. If you stocked up on acorns, did you also get several sparkle truffles from the logs? If so, you'll be able to go on the adventure. The adventure also can drop the bitter beans that you need from the skunks. So it's another source. It can also drop the donation boxes and seasoning. I've been sending the adventure every 4 hrs. and it's extremely helpful.

Also, the monsters cycle around. I was inundated with skunks this morning then they slowed down this evening. So there's a good chance your skunk luck will improve.

Good luck, whatever you decide.
    Unfortunately my sparkle truffles are few and far between. Been lucky to send one adventure so far. I will just keep plugging along.

Rhino Keeper
    What happened to the Skunkupines?!?!?

Not only have they stopped spawning from the tree logs, I can?t find them from harvesting corn and tomatoes . Others have said that they aren?t spawning from flowers.

Seems this is a problem, can this be brought forward to the programmers? Help!

Thanks!

Host(ess)
    I got the spice today from the adventure.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Skunks don't like my part of the Glimmerwood either! Nothing from old logs all day. Shrubs are not much better but they have been occasionally spawning.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Skunks don't like my part of the Glimmerwood either! Nothing from old logs all day. Shrubs are not much better but they have been occasionally spawning.
    last night they were spawning from tomatoes.. this morning they've moved to the Acer Trees. we're playing hide 'n seek and lots of energy needed to find them.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74