View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

130 51.79%
  • Neutral

73 29.08%
  • Disagree

38 15.14%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.59%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Soup Kitchen)

182 72.51%
  • Yes I crafted a troll thief

150 59.76%
  • No I didn't craft a troll thief

86 34.26%
  • Yes I crafted the Wild Turkey

137 54.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Wild Turkey

103 41.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/16: Community Event | The Soup Kitchen | goals in post 2-3

Fashion Designer
    I assumed the ?grand prize? would drop food items, even after the event? Are you saying it?s decoration only???

Is it only in Ivy's hut i can get Seasoning spice ,because it takes 12 hours before we get 1 and because it takes 12 hour i can not reach level 3
    .can someone please help me

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthline5119 View Post
    Is it only in Ivy's hut i can get Seasoning spice ,because it takes 12 hours before we get 1 and because it takes 12 hour i can not reach level 3
    .can someone please help me
    This is correct. We get only 2 collections per day from Ivy's Hut, which is the only place that drops the Spice.
    Players who have got more is because they're willing to speed, or partially speed, the collection time of Ivy's Hut with gems, or buy with gems the Spice in the Kitchen.
    Unfortunately it's a holdup for all players.

editing to add:
    also the Soup Kitchen Adventure from the castle has a chance of delivering Spice.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 11-18-17 at 01:45 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    I thought that the adventure had a chance to drop spice. I just sent out my first one so I'll see.

I did 3 adventures. No spices for me from them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I thought that the adventure had a chance to drop spice. I just sent out my first one so I'll see.
    I just did an adventure and I did get a spice. It must be my lucky day, I sent out another adventure so we?ll see.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Seems not. Katt mentioned other drops. I sent out one too y'day but no spice. Let's see if you have more luck?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Seems not. Katt mentioned other drops. I sent out one too y'day but no spice. Let's see if you have more luck?
    yes I'll post. It may be my first and last adventure lol. I'm not sure how many I'm willing to try.

Rhino Keeper
    I am having a really hard time collecting enough glimmer corns! I have chopped and chopped! On another note-this not pertaining to this quest. I started making the wrong silver in the of land and sea quest so be careful when you get there and make sure you craft the correct one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I have had spice on all but one adventure.

Edited to add : i just got spice on my latest adventure too, it doesnt seem to be a rare drop