View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

130 51.79%
  • Neutral

73 29.08%
  • Disagree

38 15.14%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.59%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Soup Kitchen)

182 72.51%
  • Yes I crafted a troll thief

150 59.76%
  • No I didn't craft a troll thief

86 34.26%
  • Yes I crafted the Wild Turkey

137 54.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Wild Turkey

103 41.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/16: Community Event | The Soup Kitchen | goals in post 2-3

Farm Supplier
    Of course, thank u :-)

Farm Supplier
    Thank u Moonvillage3 and Kattkrazie. I'm new to the forum and can't even figure out how to insert the text from an entry, I'm responding to. I'm such a loser :-D

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuneRealm View Post
    Thank u Moonvillage3 and Kattkrazie. I'm new to the forum and can't even figure out how to insert the text from an entry, I'm responding to. I'm such a loser :-D
    On the lower right of the post you want to respond to, click on "reply with quote". Put your response below the post you're replying to. It was confusing to most of us in the beginning. You'll get used to it.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Farm Supplier
    Am I the only one with this problem. Earlier no boxes from sparkling mines..taped them both again and ..NOTHING AGAIN

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I had lots of skunks this morning from the old logs. Tonight, none from logs, but got 3 from tomatoes. They move around and won't consistently stay in one place. But most players probably know this.
    Which is ridiculous because the event specifically states find them in the tree log. So whether we "know this" or not skunks should spawn consistently (not every chop but often) from that item.

Most players have limited energy and can't waste it all chasing skunks as other materials are needed also.

Otherwise this event has nice variety and as long as Ivy is a guaranteed drop, you should be able to miss a couple ivy collections and still get enough of her resource. The community requirements for decent prizes are reasonable also.

Rhino Keeper
    I hoped so too but still nada from anything. Bye-bye event 😢 Skunkupine oh skunkpine where art thou?

Farm Supplier
    Please forgive me for being a party pooper, I love the idea of the soup kitchen event, but the prizes really dont impress me; a troll that drops water, a Roast that drops the same as a pig does, an Alpaca that drops wool I can get from a sheep or the stable, an expensive building only for deco...come on.
    I will not write what I feel in fear of reprisal, like having my account deleted or something, but well, I feel robbed.

And like nateryd wrote, s8 need to work on their describtion s****s, I also thought the building would drop something and not just be a deco. There are also a lot of questionmarks in the describtion of the prices, as to what they drop. Like the Soup Cauldron, there's a q.mark on drop even though the type is deco. Does that mean it might drop something usefull some day, the developers just haven't thought of yet?

I will not spend time/energy/..... on poor prices, but if they were attractive, I would even consider spending real money to get there.

I am new to the game and I really like CS, the grafics are beautiful, the characters cute, the developers are creative, so THANK YOU for a wonderfull game.
    BUT; be specific, describe the prizes in your update threads, so there can be no confusion of what they are, and not just your fine describtions on how to get the prizes.

I hope I haven't upset anyone, Im really a nice person, I just want my money's worth so to speak :-)

Will the developers see this or should I write it in another sub forum?

Namaste
    TheRuneRealm

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    On the lower right of the post you want to respond to, click on "reply with quote". Put your response below the post you're replying to. It was confusing to most of us in the beginning. You'll get used to it.
    Ahh thank u, that choice didn't show on my tablet, but id does on my computer :-)
    Its so nice that people respond to questions, even silly ones, as a newbie its priceless.

Executive Chef
    It?s not that I don?t want to feed the poor people with eggy garlic soup, but jeez this one is tedious! Too much purchasing of little logs, I haven?t had a blanket stealing troll all day and all the drops are few and far between. I may bail on this. How are other people doing?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    The 3rd individual prize takes 125 meal tickets. It's the Hearty Stand that sells in the market for 200 gems, but apparently it doesn't have drops according to players that have purchased it.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68