View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

130 51.79%
  • Neutral

73 29.08%
  • Disagree

38 15.14%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.59%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Soup Kitchen)

182 72.51%
  • Yes I crafted a troll thief

150 59.76%
  • No I didn't craft a troll thief

86 34.26%
  • Yes I crafted the Wild Turkey

137 54.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Wild Turkey

103 41.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/16: Community Event | The Soup Kitchen | goals in post 2-3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Players that are on the lower levels of the Soup Kitchen can safely craft 8 extra of everything needed for the upgrade. If you do this, you'll have everything needed to immediately upgrade to level 6. I wish I had done this. Of course you won't be able to do this with the roasted nuts because of waiting on Ivy or the adventure. But the feasts and skunkucopias can be done early.
    thanks for the heads up Katt.. for use in level 6 we can prepare.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    with all the plant in a log and old logs we're chopping.. remember to make use of the Green House to craft extra energy if you can.. most of the materials needed are dropping. it's a great help.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone help? Since the event started I've spawned 3 skunkupines. Two from traps and one from farming. Since then, I've been having extrem difficulty. No spawn from farming, logs, flowers or any of the other areas for that matter. I'm at a complete loss of what to do. I doubt I'd be able to complete the goal without them and my golden nuggets aren't that hight in order for me to pray for something from the adventure.

The rest of the goal is fun, I just wanna know how I should get a skunk to spawn. I've also tried spending the last enegry for a beast. Going up early in the morning, ect. It just won't spawn

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    You know how when you are playing your normal game and you just want to do one last collection? You or at least I do always seem to get a beast. That has been my strategy for getting Skunkupines. I've gotten quite a few to spawn this way. I sometimes leave just 1 or 2 chops on a log and when I'm down to my last chop I chop a log. Could be coincidence or I might just be in a stage of spawning, but I'm getting some to spawn. Who knows for sure though? Luck? IDK.
    Thanks for the tip!🙂

Thanks! I will give it a try!🙂

I’m here for the “Power of the Post” because....you guessed it, like everyone else those skunkies �� are hiding from me. If I could have just gotten ONE last night after about 100 energy I would have gone to bed level three, but I’m still level 2. So far about 400 energy today all but 50 used on places where skunkupine spawn, the last 40 for example, specifically only tree logs as that is where the game said to look (did this twice), however I have also tried EVERYTHING ELSE: dead logs and log in a tree, corn, tomatoes, flowers, shrubs, the acre tree, pepe, chicken (couldn’t remember if they were a source but did a few for game drops anyway). I will be doing wheat next and sugar & fellora I will plant overnight, keeping the day for skunkupine crops only and a row for garlic. The two dogs I don’t have. I don’t think I’ve missed anything...

My sister and I are collecting and I’m saying how I am struggling to get them, she goes -oh I get them non stop, look here is one!- Three taps later -oh another- 2 hours later next round -got another!-.... yeah she is rubbing it in at me lol.

Only good thing is some of drops are dropping extras of other supplies so once I get it I?m ready, probably to make two. I did get some beans as I need just one more. I went on one adventure so far and one had come from there. I do have enough sparkle truffle for a second adventure and leftovers. So far I don?t see any other need for it or reason to save it? I cannot go to bed tonight until I get a skunkupine. Although my fangbeasts have no problem showing up...I think they may have eaten my skunkies!!!!! But by the end of the day I will have used about 500 energy. That’s a pretty decent day for me considering I didn?t really have much going on, and I refuse to believe by the end, while clicking areas specifically for something that I am unable to get one skunkupine, so I will keep going and I hope the longer the thread the more you get from forum prayers! Wishing every one else luck too since I see so many posts about this difficulty. I am not asking for a crazy amount, but a measly 2 a day even would be nice.

Let’s see if this adventure helps.

Otherwise, aside from the same complaint of every event like this, the inequality brought on by random drops, I think this has the potential to be the best community event yet made. I love that we have so many different places to look, different ingredients to make and 3 recipes. Better than the same one thing all 2 weeks. Let?s see where I stand in a week lol

*Thank you to the power of the post! 30 energy later and I got one, phew! Almost 500 energy for one? I really need the spawn rate to increase...

**And now I got 3 more with 20 energy with old logs. I should have come here earlier today to beg for them lol
    Last edited by janddolphins; 11-19-17 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Typo, YAY
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Apparently the only thing that he steals that he wants to give away is water. . . Maybe it's the only part of the soup he doesn't like? Maybe he doesn't want soup? Maybe he just wants eggs and garlic?
    Cracking up at this!!! now I?ve got 2 and still nothing but water... (shrug) at least they look good guarding Kaz?s Abode... I?m done with this event. Just saving energy before I begin Of Land and Sea. And just have to wait on the seasoning things from Ivy?s to craft the roasted nuts, because I refuse to use any more than 4 golden nuggets or any gems whatsoever on this event. I enjoyed it though. Can?t wait to receive the rest of the prizes. But thieving Trolls should drop something at least like jewels, silver, swords, and suits of armor. At least they weren?t as hard to get as the Ghost Knight.
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Executive Chef
    Oooooooo!!! I've been doing lucky trades for energy (and money) for this event and it just dropped a gold troll token!! Woot!! That's a first ever for me! I didn't even know that was possible!

Rhino Keeper
    My level 6 soup kitchen just dropped 4 carrots with the 25 tickets!

Has anyone had luck spawning skunkupines from the lair of beasts?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    My level 6 soup kitchen just dropped 4 carrots with the 25 tickets!

Has anyone had luck spawning skunkupines from the lair of beasts?
    My Soup Kitchen has dropped fish, bacon and carrots so far. So guess it'll be a source of various food items. Nice.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68