View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

130 51.79%
  • Neutral

73 29.08%
  • Disagree

38 15.14%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.59%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Soup Kitchen)

182 72.51%
  • Yes I crafted a troll thief

150 59.76%
  • No I didn't craft a troll thief

86 34.26%
  • Yes I crafted the Wild Turkey

137 54.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Wild Turkey

103 41.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/16: Community Event | The Soup Kitchen | goals in post 2-3

I send 3 adventure came back without spice

Executive Chef
    The adventure definitely can drop spice. I've gotten it at least 5 times. It has a chance to drop everything related to upgrading the Soup Kitchen. Also, according to the text about the Soup Cauldron, it drops food items. So doesn't sound like deco only.
    Last edited by kattkrazie; 11-18-17 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Wrong item
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I assumed the ?grand prize? would drop food items, even after the event? Are you saying it?s decoration only???
    evidently, read nateryd's entry on page 7 in this tread - Hearty Stand deco only.
    And if you read SpiritWind00's description of the Soup Couldron on page 1 its type deco.
    So if the things will give food drops on a later occasion, there is yet no information thereof...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuneRealm View Post
    evidently, read nateryd's entry on page 7 in this tread - Hearty Stand deco only.
    And if you read SpiritWind00's description of the Soup Couldron on page 1 its type deco.
    So if the things will give food drops on a later occasion, there is yet no information thereof...
    I think many items are classified as deco even though they also have drops. We just don't know what it will drop until the event is over. The info from S8 states that the Soup Cauldron drops food items.

There's never been any dispute about the Hearty Stand. It definitely does not have drops.

Rhino Keeper
    There was cooked food on the splash screen when the game started. Not sure if anyone get a screen cap? I'm hoping the actual soup kitchen will drop food after the event, as it's the thing I'd like to keep out.

Executive Chef
    The 4th individual prize is 1 troll thief trap, 1 filling feast, 1 bitter beans. Not sure if the items are random or if everyone gets the same items.

The final prize (alpaca) takes 700 meal tickets

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    100 meal tickets for a chapter prize... dang. I question my memory, even though I play daily and every event, but I have a brain stem abnormality so I forget extremely easily (even info I heard seconds or minutes before sometimes) So I never really know if I am remembering right or not. But we dont usually get tickets at the end of goals do we? I think once we maybe got 1 whole ticket as the final prize for completing ALL the goals. (It is always super random the things I remember!) thats how shocking that 1 ticket was! It stuck with me that hard. Lol

I am really liking this event.

Lets be thankful for this one. I really think they tried here.

I respect and have love for all of you💚
    I think you are correct, we have never gotten so many of the items as a reward for doing the upgrades. I like this change. More players can get the individual prizes this way. It also helps us get the community prizes too. Sorry for chopping up your post, but I agree with what you said. It's just soooo long. Lol.

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it.

Rhino Keeper
    are the sparkle truffle used in anything other than the adventure? like upgrades

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    yes I'll post. It may be my first and last adventure lol. I'm not sure how many I'm willing to try.
    my fourth adventure just came in and did deliver spice!!! I had almost lost hope.
    good luck on those adventures.. some do deliver spice.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    are the sparkle truffle used in anything other than the adventure? like upgrades
    No, the only use is to go on the adventure.