View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

130 51.79%
  • Neutral

73 29.08%
  • Disagree

38 15.14%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.59%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Soup Kitchen)

182 72.51%
  • Yes I crafted a troll thief

150 59.76%
  • No I didn't craft a troll thief

86 34.26%
  • Yes I crafted the Wild Turkey

137 54.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Wild Turkey

103 41.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/16: Community Event | The Soup Kitchen | goals in post 2-3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    I?ve recieved 3 water from my Troll thief three times
    Apparently the only thing that he steals that he wants to give away is water. . . Maybe it's the only part of the soup he doesn't like? Maybe he doesn't want soup? Maybe he just wants eggs and garlic?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuneRealm View Post
    You mention a community prize building that gives food, no such thing ? the Soup Couldron is described as deco only. The individual prize the Hearty Stand is deco as well.

This is why I have stopped crafting in the event. I wish I had read up on all of it before I even began, but now im on lev.3 in the Soup Kithen, because I went ahead in the naive beleif, that ofcurse it would be worth my effort, untill I read up on SpiritWind's fine text material. Now im done with crafting, and the tickets i chose to collect will make me a cute deco from one or more of the prizes, but these are not prices I will work for, since they are deco only/function with drops of stuff we already have.

Namaste
    TheRuneRealm
    The description as a decoration simply means that if you store it, you will find it under the decoration tab as opposed to another tab. Some decorations, like flowers and animals, drop items. Some decorations, like walls and paths, don't. So just because something is classed as a decoration, it doesn't automatically mean that it won't have a drop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vickyville14 View Post
    Can we buy the Value Pack (15 min energy, acorn and event items) more than once? It will also be helpful with my next step in the mermaid mayhem. I love these. I am not a big money spender, but these 15 min bursts are really fun!
    Yes you can buy them as many times as you want within the time frame they are available. Just remember that your 15 minutes begins as soon as your purchase is complete.

Fashion Designer
    Am I correct that once you have reached level 5 of the soup kitchen none of the remaining goals require you to MAKE the feasts, nuts or skunkucopias so we can go ahead and start making all 8 of those ahead of time while we wait for our spices to drop?

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Yes you can buy them as many times as you want within the time frame they are available. Just remember that your 15 minutes begins as soon as your purchase is complete.
    This is so important!!! You have to have pre-purchased everything you want to chop, make sure everything is ready to collect, etc... Or it can waste a bunch of time. One thing I noted, if you have something with a short timer, like growing trees or the like, you might want to do those first because with 15 minutes you could actually do it twice. Just a thought. ❤️
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Executive Chef
    SW is there any word on whether or not we will be able to gem purchase or pack buy the other llama? You can't just have one pilgrim llama without the other! And if so, is it going to be outrageous? Like 500 gems?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Am I correct that once you have reached level 5 of the soup kitchen none of the remaining goals require you to MAKE the feasts, nuts or skunkucopias so we can go ahead and start making all 8 of those ahead of time while we wait for our spices to drop?
    Ooooo good catch! I didn't even think about that when I read the goals for that chapter. Now I can premake stuff without having to worry. Yay!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    I know it?s off topic. I was trying to post a picture from this event though, does that help my cause at all? Lol

I was expecting it to work exactly as you explained, however, there are definitely no symbols for me. Even if I reply at the bottom with the Reply To Thread option. I will solve it one day I guess. I probably have to upload it to a site like photobucket to get a link to paste into the body of the comment.

Thanks for your help though!

P.S. Do the apostrophes turning into question marks bother anyone else? I have had to write without them and that is a pet peeve for me. (Improper use of grammar) I don?t know why some phones do it and others don?t. It?s been driving me crazy.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	40077

this is what you should see. note all possible possibilities on top line, before your post.
    it only needs the photo album on your iPhone, no other app is necessary.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vickyville14 View Post
    Can we buy the Value Pack (15 min energy, acorn and event items) more than once? It will also be helpful with my next step in the mermaid mayhem. I love these. I am not a big money spender, but these 15 min bursts are really fun!
    I used it for mermaid items (it was very useful indeed!), and it is still available

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    These posts have the answer.. there are some meals we have to craft at that moment.. so don't craft them all.

post #82
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Just a heads up for those who like to work ahead... You'll need wait to MAKE a portion of the items in the kitchen each day for it to count and go to the next goal... For instance You need to make 1 of each item after the goal comes up to complete it when on Chapter 6(upgrade to LVL 3) and MAKE 2 of each item on Chapter 7 when upgrading to LVL 4... You can have the rest of the items pre-made but still need to leave some items to craft each chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    It's not a huge deal as you could easily just make another(and get further ahead) and just use the extra in the next round. It doesn't really impact the ability to level up and get more tickets and since our awesome Katt has already given us details of what's ahead you'll know it won't go to waste.
    post #83
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Making the food items ahead doesn't auto complete the goals this time. However, making some ahead still saves time, since the goal I'm on now calls for making 1 of each, but the upgrade requires 3 of each.
    Unfortunately, I can only make the feasts ahead, since I'm waiting on Ivy, and the mines, and non-existent skunkupines.
    I realize some will say it's a matter of perception, but I sure wish these fangbeasts could find their way to my place during monster hunts. For hunts they disappear, but now, they're scaring away all the skunkupines and bandit trolls. Funny how that always seems to happen.
    Oops, same info as above.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74