View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

130 51.79%
  • Neutral

73 29.08%
  • Disagree

38 15.14%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.59%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Soup Kitchen)

182 72.51%
  • Yes I crafted a troll thief

150 59.76%
  • No I didn't craft a troll thief

86 34.26%
  • Yes I crafted the Wild Turkey

137 54.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Wild Turkey

103 41.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/16: Community Event | The Soup Kitchen | goals in post 2-3

Farm Supplier
    Wow I dont have any of those options. The entire line of editing options is nonexistent on mine. I just have a box that says Message:

Thats it. I dont even have the Post Your Signature option. This is both in quick reply and in the advanced section.

How strange. Thanks for trying to help anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    it's the refund of 20gems that's intresting.. certainly not his water drops.
    he's cute though.. animated blabbering and his cute belly.
    Good point! I had completely forgotten about the gems! Really like him, graphics are amazing!

Hey guys,
    It has taken me 2days to be able to upgrade to level 4 since the Skunkcupines haven’t spawned, I had 5 traps saved and bought another one to be able to get the bitter beans.
    Ivy takes 12hours To drop Spice to cook the nut. I got extra blankets to send adventures for spice and when I finally got the adventure back, no spice. I’m frustrated... Any ideas?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by christinefourtounis View Post
    I am really enjoying this event but I am stuck trying to upgrade to lvl 6 because I can’t get any skunkupines. Haven’t seen one in two days. And I’ve been playing. Oh how have I been playing. My husband tried to hide my iPad from me.
    'don't touch my iPad!'
    if they ever took hidden videos of us during events they'd have lots of ideas for publicity purpose, if not candid camera

I stick to chopping plant logs.. so many acorns are needed anyway to reach the end of 6th that they'll never be enough.
    there are skunkupines in chopping the plantlogs but maybe every 20-30 logs?
    it's just very, very energy consuming!!!
    so.. with the drops from chopping continously make as much Faerie Elixir (10 Floral Glow, 4 Vital Extract, 20 Water) in the Green House.. that'll give you 20energy each time to keep going.
    you'll need: 5 seeds, 3 living wood, 15 mushrooms for each Vital Extract and 5 red petals, 5 purple petals, 5 glimmer dust for each Floral Glow. you might be missing water and seeds.. but those are not hard to gather.
    there're no secret formulas nor luck in finding the skunkupines.. just extreme chopping.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 11-22-17 at 08:42 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    It's true. There is no secret formula or consistency in bean drops.I've tried them all. In fact I'm getting a little addicted to chopping logs. It's like oh! I have ten energy! I'll go chop some logs.

My Troll Thiefs have gone into hiding. I'm only getting fangbeasts at my farmhouses now (3 fangbeasts in 7 collections is a bit odd). But on a brighter note, I've spawned 3 Skunks from old logs!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    Wow I dont have any of those options. The entire line of editing options is nonexistent on mine. I just have a box that says Message:

Thats it. I dont even have the Post Your Signature option. This is both in quick reply and in the advanced section.

How strange. Thanks for trying to help anyway!
    Sounds like you are using the mobile site. Scroll to bottom of the screen next to "log in", click on "full site". You'll have lots more posting options including the ability to post pictures.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    Katt,

You ought to post the picture of the level 6 Soup Kitchen so everyone see's what the final prize looks like.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Katt,

You ought to post the picture of the level 6 Soup Kitchen so everyone see's what the final prize looks like.
    I think katt did a page or 2 back. Looks lots better than other levels.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the U.S players
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Wedding alicorn spawned a pink skunkupine. Alas it didn?t offer the berries