View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

130 51.79%
  • Neutral

73 29.08%
  • Disagree

38 15.14%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.59%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Soup Kitchen)

182 72.51%
  • Yes I crafted a troll thief

150 59.76%
  • No I didn't craft a troll thief

86 34.26%
  • Yes I crafted the Wild Turkey

137 54.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Wild Turkey

103 41.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/16: Community Event | The Soup Kitchen | goals in post 2-3

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Re: Skunkupines: I find it unacceptable that I can chop 20+tree logs and spawn zero skunks. The event specifically points us to the expensive tree log for skunks. Instead we are chasing any and all items that might possibly spawn a skunk when those items are not needed for the event (and I'm on the spawn rates are adjusted for events, I can't even begin to count all the fangbeasts I'm spawning)

Also every third tree log does not reward me with an acorn.

The variety is nice, I just don't have extra energy to waste
    I?ve been just chopping plant in tlog for acorns and I?m getting about 1 skynkupine in 20 chops. So just continue collecting acorns and you?ll get skunkupines too as a side product

Fashion Designer
    Well, no box from my last two sparkling mine collections, but I did get a golden nugget each time. Guess I can't complain too much!

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    The lair of beasts was a prize from the recent Halloween event. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Event-EXPIRED

The lucky trades are done in the lucky workshop. This building came from the St Patrick's Day 2016 event. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ional)-EXPIRED

I've gotten 2 skunkupines from the lair of beasts. But the trolls seem to like it more than any other monster. My 'lucky' trade yielded 5 energy.
    I managed to burn through all my daily Ali's (approx 190 energy) this morning on tree logs, old logs, plant in a tree, and a few acers trees and spawned one skunkupine. Plus I only got 3 glimmer truffles. The drops and spawns are ridiculously low for this event.
    Thank you. I found my Lucky Workshop but now I can?t find my cauldron. Ugh. Anyway, I still haven?t seen a skunkupine since the single one I got yesterday. Please! Make it rain skunkupines!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyDragon_Grandine View Post
    I got my skunnkupines when I chop plants in the log. Once every ten times or so and that has been enough for me to continue as I need about 10 glimmer acorns per skunkupine. That is about 1 in 20 chops. Not too bad!
    Thank you. I will stick with those for a while and see if it helps.

Exclamation

Hope this doesn?t jinx me but I?ve had some luck with plant in a log. Managed to start my first skunkupea which needed 50 blue petals a plus is I?m getting blue petals from theplant in a log plus sometimes skunkupines. My beast lair has only given me one skunk. The spices are really the only thing holding me back but I should get there in time. Got one skunk from wheat but had to harvest quite a lot. I think the plant in log is the best option as you also get acorns and truffles which you need. Good luck everyone

Ok it jinxed me. No skunupines from plants in a log! Although I did get one from my lair
    Last edited by storiadelcastello; 11-22-17 at 09:28 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Hi everyone,

Earlier there an issue where some players received Fall Leaves instead of Autumn Leaves. This has been resolved and players who received the incorrect reward were credited with the correct item. If you were affected, please restart your game and check your storage. We apologize for the inconvenience!
    It didn't work for me. Maybe it's because I was maxed on Fall Leaves and received "0 coins" instead of them. Autumn Leaves are not in my storage after restart.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    It didn't work for me. Maybe it's because I was maxed on Fall Leaves and received "0 coins" instead of them. Autumn Leaves are not in my storage after restart.
    Can you force close your game (so you get the loading screen again) and then check inventory. You might have to go back a few pages to see it. If not, please send Elsa a PM (click on her name left of screen and send a PM)

Executive Chef
    Well up to level 5 and have everything done now. Just waiting on the seasoning spices to drop. Back to tending my kingdom and slowly getting up enough money to do the mermaid goals. And I guess I'll work on one of those ugly trolls that only drops water. The baron as a pig would have been a much cooler prize!!!! Again just a wah wah event for me. Not horrible. Not cool. Just busy work.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Another drop that can be recorded for the Soup Kitchen is noodles. It's looking like all food items are a possibility. Maybe?? Hopefully!

It also dropped roast chicken earlier. Not sure how many since I'm maxed.

Wow, that's cool! I am always low on food items, I hope I will complete this building.

With visions of bitter beans, spices, and maybe a truffle....I just chopped my pile of autumn leaves. I got 20 acorns and 2 mushrooms. It tried to drop red petals but I am maxed.

I'm so glad this was a "prize" and I didn't actually spend any gems on it!!

Since I already have all the acorns I need due to trying to get sparkle truffles and spawn skunkupines, this was a total waste of 20 energy.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending