View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

130 51.79%
  • Neutral

73 29.08%
  • Disagree

38 15.14%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.59%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Soup Kitchen)

182 72.51%
  • Yes I crafted a troll thief

150 59.76%
  • No I didn't craft a troll thief

86 34.26%
  • Yes I crafted the Wild Turkey

137 54.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Wild Turkey

103 41.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/16: Community Event | The Soup Kitchen | goals in post 2-3

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't spawned a skunkupine yet. chopped probably 50 logs, five acre trees, collected from ship tsunami and tea cup, collected wheat. I'm going bananas...I refuse to purchase traps again and again (I did buy two already) where else can I find them?

Where the heck are all the skunkupines?? I have searched all the regular places! Very difficult to make skunkucopias without them!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Yes you can buy them as many times as you want within the time frame they are available. Just remember that your 15 minutes begins as soon as your purchase is complete.
    Thanks for the tips. I've used one before, but it has been a while.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    These posts have the answer.. there are some meals we have to craft at that moment.. so don't craft them all.

post #82

post #83
    I don't think you have any goals to cook any items as part of the story line after you level up the soup kitchen to level 5. So you can make all of the 8 of each item required for level 6 ahead of time. Unless I am mistaken. Otherwise I think that he is totally correct. So you can always be 8 ahead of whatever you need and still be fine goal wise.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shibuyacloth View Post
    not fully up to date but a first step:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78732
    thank you!!
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Executive Chef
    You know how when you are playing your normal game and you just want to do one last collection? You or at least I do always seem to get a beast. That has been my strategy for getting Skunkupines. I've gotten quite a few to spawn this way. I sometimes leave just 1 or 2 chops on a log and when I'm down to my last chop I chop a log. Could be coincidence or I might just be in a stage of spawning, but I'm getting some to spawn. Who knows for sure though? Luck? IDK.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I don't think you have any goals to cook any items as part of the story line after you level up the soup kitchen to level 5. So you can make all of the 8 of each item required for level 6 ahead of time. Unless I am mistaken. Otherwise I think that he is totally correct. So you can always be 8 ahead of whatever you need and still be fine goal wise.
    The goals stated in the goalbook have to be crafted only when you're doing that particular level.. otherwise they won't tick off even if you have what's needed in the inventory.
    Whatever meals crafted for the goalbook steps are valid for the upgrading in the Soup Kitchen.
    All materials can be collected beforehand.. specially the Acorns, hoping to find Truffles for the adventure.

5th L

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	137.2 KB 
ID:	40078 ...from goalbook

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	141.9 KB 
ID:	40079 ...from soup kitchen
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 11-19-17 at 03:38 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

harvest tomatoes
    That works for me to get skunkupine

Executive Chef
    Players that are on the lower levels of the Soup Kitchen can safely craft 8 extra of everything needed for the upgrade. If you do this, you'll have everything needed to immediately upgrade to level 6. I wish I had done this. Of course you won't be able to do this with the roasted nuts because of waiting on Ivy or the adventure. But the feasts and skunkucopias can be done early.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    I haven't spawned a skunkupine yet. chopped probably 50 logs, five acre trees, collected from ship tsunami and tea cup, collected wheat. I'm going bananas...I refuse to purchase traps again and again (I did buy two already) where else can I find them?
    Yeah, it’s always when you need a monster for a goal that they suddenly stop spawning. I used to spawn them all the time, but have gotten exactly two during this event. Makes it pretty hard to complete these goals...