View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

130 51.79%
  • Neutral

73 29.08%
  • Disagree

38 15.14%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.59%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Soup Kitchen)

182 72.51%
  • Yes I crafted a troll thief

150 59.76%
  • No I didn't craft a troll thief

86 34.26%
  • Yes I crafted the Wild Turkey

137 54.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Wild Turkey

103 41.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/16: Community Event | The Soup Kitchen | goals in post 2-3

Rhino Keeper
    Please help I have finished upgrading my soup kitchen and I can not find where to get the alpaca from it is not available in any of my crafting buildings. Thank you

Never mind I think it won't be available until I reach the 700 mark I believe

Rhino Keeper
    Hai neighbors... yes... thankful drop flour and grateful drop sugar every 6 hours. Hope it help...

Executive Chef
    Does the spice drop from anywhere else than Ivy's or the adventure? No feedback, eh?
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Does the spice drop from anywhere else than Ivy's or the adventure? No feedback, eh?
    no
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    I never even got any from the adventure, and I did it 7 times.

On another matter, it would have been really helpful for me to know DAYS ago that turkeys also spawn from pigs, not just cows.

On yet another matter, I can confirm that it is the Thankful Alpaca that drops flour. They should have let us known more clearly they were different beforehand. I nearly made the "wrong" choice too, and I feel for those who did!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LiriTanglethorn View Post
    I never even got any from the adventure, and I did it 7 times.

On another matter, it would have been really helpful for me to know DAYS ago that turkeys also spawn from pigs, not just cows.

On yet another matter, I can confirm that it is the Thankful Alpaca that drops flour. They should have let us known more clearly they were different beforehand. I nearly made the "wrong" choice too, and I feel for those who did!
    I think I did 4 adventures and got one spice. For me it wasn't worth burning through golden nuggets since I knew that I had enough time to do Ivy's collections.

I just stumbled on the fact that pigs had a chance of spawning turkeys when I collected from Sir Pigglesworth. So that is a nice surprise, because I need bacon more than I need milk.

I am so glad that I found out that the Thankful Alpaca and Grateful Alpaca have different drops! I would have been upset if I got the one that drops sugar. So thank you to everyone who helped clarify that for those of us just finishing!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    Please help I have finished upgrading my soup kitchen and I can not find where to get the alpaca from it is not available in any of my crafting buildings. Thank you

Never mind I think it won't be available until I reach the 700 mark I believe
    It will be available in the Workshop. You will probably see it greyed out at the very bottom of your list, but as soon as you hit 700 they will become active and move right below the Troll Thief.

Just beware that the Thankful Alpaca drops flour and the Grateful Alpaca drops sugar.

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone reconfirm the drops from the fully upgraded soup kitchen for me?
    Between both kingdoms, the mermaid quest, spending ALL my gems (lol) with alis and pots, then real life...im a bit scatter brained at the moment😋

Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    Can someone reconfirm the drops from the fully upgraded soup kitchen for me?
    Between both kingdoms, the mermaid quest, spending ALL my gems (lol) with alis and pots, then real life...im a bit scatter brained at the moment😋
    Here ya go - from Shibuyacloth's Inventory cards on page #1

Drops: Meal Ticket, Pasta, Fish, Roasted Chicken, Breaded Fish, Noodles, Hearty Stew
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Here ya go - from Shibuyacloth's Inventory cards on page #1

Drops: Meal Ticket, Pasta, Fish, Roasted Chicken, Breaded Fish, Noodles, Hearty Stew
    Thanks! It's greatly appreciated 😊