View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

    130 51.79%
  • Neutral

    73 29.08%
  • Disagree

    38 15.14%
  • I didn't participate

    9 3.59%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Soup Kitchen)

    182 72.51%
  • Yes I crafted a troll thief

    150 59.76%
  • No I didn't craft a troll thief

    86 34.26%
  • Yes I crafted the Wild Turkey

    137 54.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Wild Turkey

    103 41.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 501

Thread: Castle Story 11/16: Community Event | The Soup Kitchen | goals in post 2-3

  1. #431
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    I received three strange hot peppers from the soup kitchen. They went into they’re own spot in inventory with no info on the back of the card. They seem like they want to be planted. When I touch the card it pops into my queendom like a little tree but doesn’t stay. Anyone else have these? Any ideas?
    I had the exact same thing happen... When harvesting they looked like plants as well instead of peppers... I did a double take because I've been maxed on hot peppers forever and now have 2 different sets of Hot Peppers.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

    Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

  2. #432
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    12
    Due to a busy life I will be short on time to collect from Ivy and not be able to get soup kitchen to level 6, does anyone know if level 5 will have any useful drops after event or become decoration only hence whole excercise useles like few before?

  3. #433
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    801
    Quote Originally Posted by wiokro View Post
    Due to a busy life I will be short on time to collect from Ivy and not be able to get soup kitchen to level 6, does anyone know if level 5 will have any useful drops after event or become decoration only hence whole excercise useles like few before?
    Typically, if you don’t get to the top level, the building is useless.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

  4. #434
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    11,585
    If you don't get a fully updated building you will only receive coin, no drops.

  5. #435
    Hi all, quick question, the first page says water and gold for the troll thief, to be confirmed. Any updates there? If I expend all my energy over the next day I can probably get him, but not sure if it’s worth it.

  6. #436
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    993
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Hi all, quick question, the first page says water and gold for the troll thief, to be confirmed. Any updates there? If I expend all my energy over the next day I can probably get him, but not sure if it’s worth it.
    He does regularly give 3 water.

  7. #437
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    144
    I can always use water, and three for a single collect is good, even if the gold nuggets are rare. Also, I got two gentleman trolls in the sales, and they look hilarious brandishing their umbrellas at the troll thief as he/she blinks innocently��

  8. #438
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    A fantasy world
    Posts
    177
    SW, will you be posting a survey for this event?
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

  9. #439
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    11,585
    Yes! I'll prepare the poll tonight. Thanks for the reminder.

  10. #440
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Coral Castle
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    I had the exact same thing happen... When harvesting they looked like plants as well instead of peppers... I did a double take because I've been maxed on hot peppers forever and now have 2 different sets of Hot Peppers.
    I also have those strange hot peppers with no info and when i tap them, it is like i'm planting a tree seeding to the grass. But they actually don't stay there. Can someone explain?

Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •