View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

130 51.79%
  • Neutral

73 29.08%
  • Disagree

38 15.14%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.59%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Soup Kitchen)

182 72.51%
  • Yes I crafted a troll thief

150 59.76%
  • No I didn't craft a troll thief

86 34.26%
  • Yes I crafted the Wild Turkey

137 54.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Wild Turkey

103 41.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/16: Community Event | The Soup Kitchen | goals in post 2-3

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the info. I play every event but there have been a couple of late that despite my best efforts I haven't been able to complete. Still a few days to go, but this might be another one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Aren't "autumn leaves" and "fall leaves" 2 different items... I didn't get either in my prize bundle but do have "fall leaves" from past event that was the decor.
    Yep, 2 different items. We get Fall Leaves in the 4th prize, Autumn Leaves are new to this event. But the Fall Leaves aren't deco. They are crafting materials for the autumn bush that we can no longer craft. Makes me wonder if this was a coding error and we were supposed to get the new item - Autumn Leaves. Would make sense.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    I just got the 4th individual prize.. one of my gifts were autumn leaves?!? We don’t even need these for this event... that was for last fall wasn’t it?
    Also as for the skunkupines I literally had to buy a trap for almost everyone of them. I’m lucky I guess that my Lair of beasts has always spawned skunkupines, never any other beast.
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Yep, 2 different items. We get Fall Leaves in the 4th prize, Autumn Leaves are new to this event. But the Fall Leaves aren't deco. They are crafting materials for the autumn bush that we can no longer craft. Makes me wonder if this was a coding error and we were supposed to get the new item - Autumn Leaves. Would make sense.
    That's why I asked... Nateryd said he got Autumn Leaves... I got neither(and not maxed). If he DID get Autumn Leaves they should be choppable.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 4.06.47 PM.png 
Views:	59 
Size:	686.4 KB 
ID:	40093
    Last edited by netwiz3; 11-20-17 at 02:10 PM.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Executive Chef

Name:	C754C82C-B122-4CF7-B538-121F62F0F543.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	40092

This is what we get in the 4th prize. Are you maxed on them maybe?

I'm guessing that this is what Nateryd meant since he said it was from an old event.

I got curious and dug through inventory I found fall leaves and I have 56, definitely from an event waaaay back.
    I agree with you, this has to be a coding error. I haven't reached the 4th prize yet, but it is supposed to be a bundle to help upgrade the soup kitchen, and those fall leaves have no use at all.

SW, any chance you could ask S8 to check on this one too?
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Aren't "autumn leaves" and "fall leaves" 2 different items... I didn't get either in my prize bundle but do have "fall leaves" from past event that was the decor.

It?s definitely the Fall leaves from a past event. It?s completely useless right now .. lol

Rhino Keeper

Name:	C754C82C-B122-4CF7-B538-121F62F0F543.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	40092

This is what we get in the 4th prize. Are you maxed on them maybe?

I'm guessing that this is what Nateryd meant since he said it was from an old event.
    Yup! That’s what I got!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I got curious and dug through inventory I found fall leaves and I have 56, definitely from an event waaaay back.
    I agree with you, this has to be a coding error. I haven't reached the 4th prize yet, but it is supposed to be a bundle to help upgrade the soup kitchen, and those fall leaves have no use at all.

SW, any chance you could ask S8 to check on this one too?
    I stand corrected... I am maxed on them. Looking at the back of the one's I have in inventory say the max was only 40 and I have 40.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Fashion Designer
    Wow! Just finally spawned the fourth skunkupine needed to level up to 2. I think I’m going to give up on this.

Executive Chef
    The Soup Kitchen dropped breaded fish this morning. I'm liking it even more.