View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

130 51.79%
  • Neutral

73 29.08%
  • Disagree

38 15.14%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.59%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Soup Kitchen)

182 72.51%
  • Yes I crafted a troll thief

150 59.76%
  • No I didn't craft a troll thief

86 34.26%
  • Yes I crafted the Wild Turkey

137 54.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Wild Turkey

103 41.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/16: Community Event | The Soup Kitchen | goals in post 2-3

I've 15 farmhouses; just collected from all of them and got 1 Troll thief but I got six, yes SIX fangbeasts! Bit of a joke really when we don't need them so much in this event, especially when skunks seem to have become few and far between yet we NEED them for it.

Rhino Keeper
    Does spice continue to drop after levelling up the soup kitchen?

Il"d like a souvenier, does that mean I should wait levelling up? I have crafted an extra of all 3 elements, as I assume the crafts disappears from the kitchen

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Does spice continue to drop after levelling up the soup kitchen?

Il"d like a souvenier, does that mean I should wait levelling up? I have crafted an extra of all 3 elements, as I assume the crafts disappears from the kitchen
    Yes, it does.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Bigtail

And after having levelled up I can see that the crafts are also still there, so I could have levelled up earlier. Other hoarders might like to know
    Last edited by AinoDK; 11-23-17 at 10:19 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Haven't read the entire thread so don't know if anyone mentioned it but troll thief dropped a golden nugget for me

Rhino Keeper
    The luck of the form gave me a 3 skunks but since that, two days ago, nada. How do we finish the event without skunks?

Quote Originally Posted by midninghtcm View Post
    The luck of the form gave me a 3 skunks but since that, two days ago, nada. How do we finish the event without skunks?
    This is definitely the most frustrating part of this event, coupled with the fact the farmhouses have switched to fangbeasts for me. No Trolls in 2 days.

Rhino Keeper
    SW or S8, can we please get confirmation of what the Grateful/Thankful Alpacas, the Troll Thief, the Soup Kitchen and the Soup Cauldron drop? Looking at a few of the previous posts, it would help those trying to decide if they should finish and if they want to spend money to do so. Thanks.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LuluBellax View Post
    Haven't read the entire thread so don't know if anyone mentioned it but troll thief dropped a golden nugget for me
    this is a big surprise and a pleasure to hear!
    so far he has dropped water.. we were so disappointed. maybe he'll be more appreciated now.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

For those who are looking for skunkupines: chop Old Logs instead. They can spawn skunkupines but not other beasts. And they give glimmer acorns which you need anyway. And once in a while they drop the sparkle truffles, which you can use to acquire more seasoning spice (through Adventure) instead of patiently waiting for Ivys Hut to drop it.

(Same may also apply to Plant in Log and Tree Log, but somebody else will need to confirm that these spawn only skunkupines.)