View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

130 51.79%
  • Neutral

73 29.08%
  • Disagree

38 15.14%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.59%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Soup Kitchen)

182 72.51%
  • Yes I crafted a troll thief

150 59.76%
  • No I didn't craft a troll thief

86 34.26%
  • Yes I crafted the Wild Turkey

137 54.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Wild Turkey

103 41.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/16: Community Event | The Soup Kitchen | goals in post 2-3

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I am bummed. I had to be off line for several days and got quite a late start on this event. I still have 17 meals to go. While I might be able to get enough other supplies, I cannot collect from Ivy near enough times. I don't even care about the alpacas, but I sure wish I could get my soup kitchen all the way finished. Oh well. Maybe I will just work on the Troll. Shockingly, I have gotten a decent number of skunks. I say it is surprising because I haven't even been able to craft the baby one yet. That is how rare they have been for me. Well on my way now.

Good luck everyone. And have fun!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh no! My grateful alpaca dropped sugar! I'm always maxed on sugar because of the horses. I want it to drop flour. I have made a bad decision. I was choosing on the basis of their appearance.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kendysek View Post
    Oh no! My grateful alpaca dropped sugar! I'm always maxed on sugar because of the horses. I want it to drop flour. I have made a bad decision. I was choosing on the basis of their appearance.

hmm, both the grateful and thankful alpacas drop the same things

(Note: you can buy the other alpaca for 500 gems. You cannot have 2 of the same Alpacas. They will both have the SAME drops)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    hmm, both the grateful and thankful alpacas drop the same things

(Note: you can buy the other alpaca for 500 gems. You cannot have 2 of the same Alpacas. They will both have the SAME drops)
    Several players have posted that they're getting wool and sugar from the grateful alpaca. I have the thankful alpaca and he only drops wool and flour. So it appears that they do have different drops. It will say on the back of the inventory card what they drop. The thankful alpaca says wool and flour. Someone who chose the grateful alpaca can put him in inventory and confirm what he drops.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Several players have posted that they're getting wool and sugar from the grateful alpaca. I have the thankful alpaca and he only drops wool and flour. So it appears that they do have different drops. It will say on the back of the inventory card what they drop. The thankful alpaca says wool and flour. Someone who chose the grateful alpaca can put him in inventory and confirm what he drops.

I did it and there is: "A soft and grateful Alpaca. Drops Wool and Sugar." So no hope for flour for me. And this Alpaca is definitely staying in my inventory.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    ok, looks like a small change in order! That's like Destrier and Rouncey - 1 drop different. Thanks for posting kendysek!

Fashion Designer
    Looks like I made the same mistake.... oh well, not spending 500 gems on Thankful since it is a 6 hour timer and I can make flour in 30 minutes.
    No Gems For Runes!

Farm Supplier
    SW, I was never inundated with skunkies but got enough to have finished the event. Thanks for the help.

Thankful/Greatful

Does anyone know if there is a difference between the two llamas besides the different image? Mainly drops?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Looks like I made the same mistake.... oh well, not spending 500 gems on Thankful since it is a 6 hour timer and I can make flour in 30 minutes.
    We have made a mistake, but I think the soup kitchen is pretty good price anyway.
    And someone had to walk the wrong way for others to see what is not worth to do.