View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

130 51.79%
  • Neutral

73 29.08%
  • Disagree

38 15.14%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.59%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Soup Kitchen)

182 72.51%
  • Yes I crafted a troll thief

150 59.76%
  • No I didn't craft a troll thief

86 34.26%
  • Yes I crafted the Wild Turkey

137 54.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Wild Turkey

103 41.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/16: Community Event | The Soup Kitchen | goals in post 2-3

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    This has been fixed, you should have the correct Hot Peppers in your storage now.
    Thank you for your reply but I’m not sure what you mean. Are the “correct” Hot Peppers “normal” Hot Peppers?
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Thank you for your reply but I’m not sure what you mean. Are the “correct” Hot Peppers “normal” Hot Peppers?
    Yes... They merged the "special" hot peppers into my already maxed hot peppers so now I'm over the 99 limit.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kendysek View Post
    I have quite enjoyed the event, but at the end I was soo disappointed and sad with the wrong alpaca I have crafted. This is just not fair. The brown one should drop at least chocolate, not useless sugar, while we have lot of sugar sources.
    Totally agree. S8 should state clearly and upfront the drops if they are different drops. I have wanted the alpaca for the flour and not sugar. So disappointed and upset....

Rhino Keeper
    I wanted to post to say that I've loving the drops from the soup kitchen, and I like the way it looks too. it's going to be a permanent fixture on my board! Happy that I stuck with this event.

At the moment the troll thief is staying out too. The gentleman troll that I got in the sales is enjoying giving him a slapping - and thanks to whoever suggested this as I was finding the twitching gentleman troll quite irritating before that.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    First collection from the cauldron and I got 1 hearty stew. Hopefully it turns out to be gaureented drop instead of random...
    I've been getting the stew every time so far.....hopefully I'll never have to plant another 24 hour carrot again!
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Does the baron stay as a pig if you didn’t complete the 3vent? He’s such a slimy addition to th3 kingdom

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    nope, he just has to eat some glimmer garlic and he turns back to normal. I don't know.... every story has to have a 'villain' and as far as villains go, he's not that bad!

Rhino Keeper
    Think I might have some I grew but never used...so we’ll see what happens nex5 tim3 he shows up

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyDucky View Post
    Totally agree. S8 should state clearly and upfront the drops if they are different drops. I have wanted the alpaca for the flour and not sugar. So disappointed and upset....
    Me too... This was not the first time we have two options for a prize. And always the drops were the same for both prizes - it's fair and user friendly.
    Why the rules were changed without any notice? It's not the first time though.
    They changed crafting, also without a notice. Now we can craft but can't collect it sometimes. At least now it's fixed and we can clearly see the number when there's a limit, it works for me.
    Even during the current event was a sudden change that cost players wasted energy when tuftkin spawned just once and stopped for no reason. It was unusual and many were confused.
    Playing for years we're expecting the particular gameplay. This game requires strategy and planing so it's very disappointing when we're making mistakes, wasting energy and resources, just because nobody bothered to tell us that the rules were changed.

How long will the alpaca be in the workshop? There is no timer, and while I wouldn't mind having the pair, it's not worth 500 gems to me. If it's going to stick around a while, can it at least be moved from the very first spot? That is one gem trap I really don't want to fall into.

Ditto olcastle's post above. Well said!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending