View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

130 51.79%
  • Neutral

73 29.08%
  • Disagree

38 15.14%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.59%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Soup Kitchen)

182 72.51%
  • Yes I crafted a troll thief

150 59.76%
  • No I didn't craft a troll thief

86 34.26%
  • Yes I crafted the Wild Turkey

137 54.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Wild Turkey

103 41.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/16: Community Event | The Soup Kitchen | goals in post 2-3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    The pet troll thief dropped 3 waters. That's all. Usually the pets help with the event, but apparently not this time. I don't plan to craft any more of them. I stay maxed on water.

On a brighter note, the adventure dropped seasoning spice this morning. So we won't have to depend on Ivy.
    Thanks Katt! Any insight on how much the 2nd Individual prize is yet?
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Rhino Keeper
    Seems I am doing something wrong this time. How is everyone so far progressed already. I did not even manage a single Kitchen upgrade yet (still missing another seasoning from ivy, as it only once dropped and the second time did not) <.<

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Thanks Katt! Any insight on how much the 2nd Individual prize is yet?
    The 2nd prize takes 50 meal tickets. The 1st prize is the "Roast", 2 hr. timer, drops bacon.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Fashion Designer
    You are right - that is exactly what I did. Age sure is catching up with me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarice View Post
    Seems I am doing something wrong this time. How is everyone so far progressed already. I did not even manage a single Kitchen upgrade yet (still missing another seasoning from ivy, as it only once dropped and the second time did not) <.<
    I'm sure you aren't doing anything wrong. Those of us who are ahead generally use a few gems to get there. However, Ivy has been a guaranteed drop for the seasoning. I've sped up the Hut several times and always get the seasoning.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I'm sure you aren't doing anything wrong. Those of us who are ahead generally use a few gems to get there. However, Ivy has been a guaranteed drop for the seasoning. I've sped up the Hut several times and always get the seasoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    For those of you thinking of gem speeding Ivy's, the seasoning is only 20 gems to buy so unless you wait a couple of hours that may be your better choice.
    Katt, hoping you already noticed or thought of this. I sped up Ivy?s once also, thanks Versace for pointing out the obvious, which I missed! I usually check....
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Farm Supplier
    CH.5 side quest. Reward is 20 gems (and 10xp), but in order to do this one has to purchase a troll trap for 20 gems.....I fail to see the great reward. Can anyone enlighten me?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Katt, hoping you already noticed or thought of this. I sped up Ivy?s once also, thanks Versace for pointing out the obvious, which I missed! I usually check....
    Lol. Yep, I speed the hut up when it costs less than 20 gems. And you thought I was a rookie! Haha.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuneRealm View Post
    CH.5 side quest. Reward is 20 gems (and 10xp), but in order to do this one has to purchase a troll trap for 20 gems.....I fail to see the great reward. Can anyone enlighten me?
    Netwiz pointed out in an earlier post that you can wait for the 2nd individual prize rather than buying a trap. Then you get 20 free gems. A good strategy that I'm definitely going for.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuneRealm View Post
    It's a refund on the gems you had to spend for the Troll Trap to complete this goal.
    No reward, but nice to have them all back.
    This type of goal is usually listed in events.. I assume it's a way to show players how and which traps to buy
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast