Thread: Push notifications

Push notifications

I think it would be a great feature if it were possible to receive a push notification when someone writes on your wall, it would make it much easier to trade items with neighbours, rather than having to constantly check for messages.
    There are various options in the settings menu for when push notifications can be sent, this would be a great addition.

This is already a feature!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzynor View Post
    I think it would be a great feature if it were possible to receive a push notification when someone writes on your wall, it would make it much easier to trade items with neighbours, rather than having to constantly check for messages.
    There are various options in the settings menu for when push notifications can be sent, this would be a great addition.
    Go to your game settings (bottom left of your game screen) and switch on the push notifications to get a notification when they post a message. Make sure you enable app notification for Farm Story 2 on your device settings. Hope this helps.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to the request notification within the game. Like if someone pops hearts ...you see a number on top. Same way if someone posts. There should be a way of tell, so we can go check the wall.

I don't want my phone beeping every time someone posts. I have tried it. It's annoying. And only works when the game is not open.

What is needed is a quite reminder.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Go to your game settings (bottom left of your game screen) and switch on the push notifications to get a notification when they post a message. Make sure you enable app notification for Farm Story 2 on your device settings. Hope this helps.
    In the game settings on the iOS version of the game, I only have options to receive a push notification when crops, animals, crafts, trading and exploring are ready, I’m assuming trading is when I sell something in my side shop and exploring when my truffle hog is ready to go hunting.?

I can’t see anything for wall posts but I’ve turned on notifications in my device settings too so maybe they will show up now, I’ll report back ��

Im on ios and dont have the option to turn on posted on wall notifications either.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by oyendielastronauta View Post
    Im on ios and dont have the option to turn on posted on wall notifications either.
    There is no specific option for it but I got wall notification when I switched on all the notifications. Hope this helps.

Farm Supplier
    I would love getting a little pop up during game play to let me know someone wrote on my wall