Thread: Neighbors items missing in market that are for sale for last few days.

Neighbors items missing in market that are for sale for last few days.

Items missing in neighbors market that are for sale last few days. It may say 12 items for sale then when I click on the farm to look there is nothing there.

New Resident
    I'm having the same problem

Farm Supplier
    I think you'll find it is left over items from beaver quest you can't see unless you run android evidently..

Grand Emperor
    Your neighbours are selling off event items; these items are invisible. This is normal and happens during/after an event which does not allow us to sell event items. You will only be able to see the usual non event items in shops and newspaper. Hope this clarifies.

Shop

When i try to buy things from the shops from other users it doesnt refresh when i open the shop. So when i click on one of my neigbours shop it says it has 12 items but when it opens it only has 5 or sometimes less. There are also neigbours who have the same 5 or 6 items for months. And when i buy something from them its back the next day.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fastfoody View Post
    When i try to buy things from the shops from other users it doesnt refresh when i open the shop. So when i click on one of my neigbours shop it says it has 12 items but when it opens it only has 5 or sometimes less.
    See Post 4.

Quote Originally Posted by fastfoody View Post
    There are also neigbours who have the same 5 or 6 items for months. And when i buy something from them its back the next day.
    The items remained in their shop until these players log into their game to clear their shops.